1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My favorite time of the year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Aug 1, 2010.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

HERE WE GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ravens suck but clevland and cinni suck worst

2. venom

venom Top Dog

100 bucks says cinci shits all over the steelers... ravens too.
    wont count on the browns though lol

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I'm hoping like hell the titans will do something this season but its very doubtful :(

4. preme

preme CH Dog

cinci aint gonna do shit to and chad are gonna be fighting before the season starts , they gonna be the same old bangals we have four home ames when we play the bangals

5. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Ravens gonna step it up this year and my Giants..... Imma have to pray for them lmfao :eek:

6. bjh

bjh Pup

Let's go dolphins...lmao...I'm serious tho...

7. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

49ERS to the bowl....6th ring here we come. Niner fans stand up for the west coast.

8. preme

preme CH Dog

49ers one more year i think then its on , raven garbage !!!lol im from pittsburgh wat you expect old browns hate them more then the new brownsdolphins i like wat bill p is doing in the front office shouldnt be much longer before there winning

9. GemCityPits

GemCityPits Big Dog

FUCK THE STEELERS!!! GO DAWGS!!! (even though we really suck, I get down for mine!)

10. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

right there with you! and if they don't pull through my second team is the 49ers

11. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I meant to reply to this one whoops :p

12. venom

venom Top Dog

damn how many teams yall got?
    i aint know ppl had more than one... that should be illegal lol

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I have one team which is Miami but I will also root for the 49ers

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

That's what I'm talkin about!!!!! Fuckin BUNGLES.

15. venom

venom Top Dog

I doubt it...

T.O and Chad was bestfriends before any of this took place. I really aint a fan of either guy or the bengals for that matter... but they campaigned to play with eachother I doubt they will fight at all... TO just intimidates QB's who cant take control of their team. I don't think he will clash with other wide outs lol Jeff garcia, donavin, and tony romo all needed to grow a pair... bunch of softies... and im a cowboy fan.

16. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Carson Palmer ain't got a pair either........

17. venom

venom Top Dog

i dont doubt TO wont yell at whoever is under center if carson dont make it through the season. but the WR corps aint gonna be goin at it lol. I'd like to see carson make it deep in the playoffs. he aint been the same since that steelers game that busted up his knee.

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Big Ben got a pair and that's his problem...........they keep gettin him in trouble:D

19. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

LMAO... so very true...lol

Lets go Big Blue... Giants baby... we need help but fu** it that my team... I also throw in a little prayer for the Jets... if it's NY im rooting for it... It's hard not to root for them... its so nice that we have so many teams to root for in NYC... hahahahahahaaaaa... we got mad options... Alot of ya don't have a choice no matter how much they suck...lol

20. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

its about the skins, as soon as haynesworth's fat ass passes his physical.
    redskins/ravens Super Bowl XLV