1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My dogs are retarded!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RosewoodAPBT, Jun 27, 2009.

1. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]So, I got in the hot tub last night and had Ruby and Secret running around in the backyard while I was out there. I turned my back for one second and Secret jumped right into the dang hot tub!!! LOL. I think it shocked her how hot it was and I instantly grabbed her and threw her out of there. But before I could get her out, she started screaming like she was being cooked alive! It was so funny, I couldn't help but laugh at the poor girl. I just wish I woulda caught it on video. It's probably one of those things where you just had to be there in order for it to be funny. But yeah, my neighbors probably think that I was beating her last night the way she was screaming! LOL. Crazy dog...

And right after I got Secret out of the hot tub, Ruby decided to jump in! LOL. But she didn't scream bloody murder like Secret did! :eek:
    [/FONT]

2. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

You can post up videos of you in a hott tub when ever you want ;)

3. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

LOL. Yeah, I bet the boys of g-d would LOOOOOVE that! :D

4. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

So Ruby and Secret both females do well sharing the yard? :confused: I wouldnt like to have to break them apart if i was home alone with them

5. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Yeah, they are fine. As a matter of fact, they are humping the $hit out of each other right now. LOL. They're both in heat at the moment, which reminds me why I don't love female dogs. They've never had a problem with each other, but Secret is still young (9 months) so I will be keeping a close eye on them. Who knows, they may end up hating each other once Secret gets a lil older...

6. Advocate

Advocate Big Dog

7. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

8. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

I had a very similar situation happen once!! Dog screamed just like that to! Silly dogs..:p

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Funny story. LOL I can imagine you're girl flipping out. Lucky it wasn't one of you're males. Hot water straight to the balls is quite a shock! He may have woke up the whole neighborhood

10. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Yeah, seriously! LOL. Good thing my bully dog probably couldn't jump that high because he would have scalded his balls! Hahahaha. :)