1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my dog working on my newly built flirtpole (pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pittfallin, Apr 18, 2007.

1. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

2. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

what do yall think?....lol

3. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

I better see here ripped soon, since you got that mill and stuff. lol

4. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

oh you will, the carpet wore out on it so i havent ran her for 2 1/2 weeks
    ....but ive been working her on the flirt pole twice a day for 30 min each.
    i need to get me a new carpet and i want on e really bad , but im so broke....lol

you'll see her ripped real soo though, i just cut her diet back and were gonna start working harder. my goal is to have the best looking blue to ever type on this board.......lol

5. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

what do yall think?

6. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

Don't cut her diet, actually give her more protien, just burn it off, this way you'll build more muscle.

7. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

all i cut her down to is two cups a day. and the food that i feed her is a high protien food.....its the innova evo. like 42%

8. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

what do you think of the pics though? pretty cool huh. she does backflips and stuff

9. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

LOL!I like those pics,i'm sure this isnt what you want to hear,but,I think they're cute!I'll try to get some pics of Iz soon,she gets some pretty serious air too.

10. Good pictures. Looks like she is having a lot of fun. You should get her the way you want her in no time at all if you keep working her.

11. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

becareful they are not cats and dont always land on their feet..my dog get carried away and did a nose dive...

12. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

CUT the feed down to 2 cups? Whats her weight and how much are you feeding now? Thats a high azz calorie feed with an astronomical amount of protein

13. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

yeah....i agree...i've read you should only use feed with that high of a protein content to a dog working under extremely stressful working conditions.

maybe don't cut back on her food intake, but just switch her feed to something with a "normal" (23-27%) protein content? and walk to fat off of her, don't cut back her food.

14. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Try black gold.30/20..Thanks for sharing the pics with us.Good luck with her.

15. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

The air pics do look cool.

When I work my dogs on the flirt pole, I DONT have my dogs jump to get it, I just have them chase it in circles and jerk it around.

16. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

ive been makinh her run in circles, i had her jump for the pics.

ive been feeding her the food for about a year and a half now. ive tried some diffrent foods but i like this one and that wolf king gold the best.
    she weighs about 55-57lbs

edit: i was feeding as much as she wanted, it was about 3.5-4 cups maybe....

17. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

naw, thats exactly what i wanted to hear....we were having a blast laughing at all the weird jumps and stuff. i wanted to show yall, i thought yall might get a kick outa it

18. Phebes

Phebes Guest

Great pictures!!
    [​IMG]

19. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Yeah, I definitely gotta kick outta those! Couldn't help but smile. Plus I think it's great how dedicated you are to your dog.

Y'all, as much as I'm sure pittfallin apppreciates the help, I believe he already discussed the whole food thing in another thread and has made his decision about what and how much he is going to feed.

20. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

pretty cool..

how did you make your flirt pole? What all do you use?

Right now I am using a stick, a heavy string, and rag, but I know it's not going to last long.