1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my boy nalo

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by meno222, Aug 15, 2007.

1. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

i beleive so.cali is going to have a show on nov.and iam going to try to show my dog nalo for the first time,he is 12month and weights 40lbs.what do you guys think.
    [​IMG]
    if cali had more shows i would go without my dog just to learn.and ask questions but i cant let this opportunity go.iam just going to condition him as it gets closer to the date. thanks

2. max74

max74 Banned

He's a good looking dog. Good luck with him.

3. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

that is a nice looking dog.

Not to much to learn really. Introduce yourself to a few people and let them know its your first time and they will most likely be willing to help you out. You can watch a few classes and follow what you see, its very simple, nothing to it

I'll probably go, hit me a PM close to the show and we can meet up