1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My Amstaff Tyson 2.5 years

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by T-S-I, Mar 12, 2012.

1. T-S-I

T-S-I Pup

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

you got him in great shape. he almost looks like an American bulldog. i like his markings.

3. T-S-I

T-S-I Pup

Thnx you... I like to get him more in shape but i'm working on it....

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

nice looking dog you have !
    i thought Am bulldog too. lol

5. T-S-I

T-S-I Pup

No it realy is a Amstaff.. a little to big for the standart but it doesnt matter to me.. i have a Amstaff am bulldog cross and she is even bigger as tyson

6. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Great looking dog and in great shape.

Got to ask, where did the American Flag themed collar from? I'd thought that it would be tacky but the pics show how great it looks and very suiting for the American Terrier breeds.

7. T-S-I

T-S-I Pup

Thnx D.Dogg

Yes the colars are great for our breeds.. very strong stuff.. Its comming from Czech Republic
    They have a lot of sizes and colors

Here you have the website... www.magweb.cz