1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my 2 cent's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by justin h, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justin h

justin h Pup

I am so tired of hearing about people getting busted for
    dog fighting and how there dog's were getting treated like shit and they are all scared up.
    i'm to the point were i think that all the respectable breeder's should stop breeding, let these ass fuck's take all these ragedy ass dog's from all these gang banger's
    and white trash and get rid of them!
    I know that's a shity thing to say cuz i truely love the breed but there are two many people out there breeding!
    If the number's of the dog's go down the value of a good true game bred American pitbull will go up!
    The second thing is people don't need a yard of 20 to a 100 dog's!
    If people had smaller yard's then the % of true bull dog's has to go up,just by the fact that the more time you spend with them the more loyal they are gonna be to you and give you every thing they have and more
    when you ask them to do something no matter what it is you ask!
    Anyhow in my oppinion i think that most kennel's with larg yard's are lazy, If they spent more time and money
    into there kennel and dog's health then maybe there wouldn't be so many ass hole's trying to kill off the breed we all love so much.
    if you ain't got the money to do so then get a fucking clue and down size to a yard size in your budget!
    Anyhow if i offended anyone i don't give a shit cuz that just mean's that your one of those low class puppy peddler's that try to make a living off these dog's

have a good night and marry x-mas to all :D

2. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Hold on there.... just because you have a lot of dogs doesn't mean you you don't have the money or means to take care of them. Our Kennel has over 20 dogs. Most are my own some are clients dogs. There are a some of us that do it right so you can't lump everyone together.

I feel your frustration but you have the wrong approach. Our breed is under attack by the HSUS, Peta, and animal rights movement. But these same wacko's are going after all dog owners. Last fall we had PETA come out and let all the dogs out of their crates at an AKC show. These whack jobs are a bigger threat than just to APBT's. As owners of the breed we just need to be extra careful about who we talk to and what goes on in our homes. I also think making sure you are in good standing with animal control is very important. If you are not doing anything wrong you should not feel like you have to hide.

Many respectable breeders have large yards. Without them you may not have the nice "True Game Dog" you love.

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I'm a little lost. But all things considered, I'm not going to wrack my brain trying to work this one out. Since this seems to be basically a bashing post directed at... well, general groups of people, I'm going to lock it up. If another mod sees redeeming value here after enjoying their Christmas grub, be my guest. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.