1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mr No Name

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Mar 29, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

For Adoption, please contact the email listed:

This cute, young neutered male is being fostered by a friend
    in NY. He is looking for a forever home. If anyone has
    someone looking for a good boy, let Karyn know or contact John at Edit-no emails allowed on the open forum. Sorry. Members, please pm marryellen to get this information!

Karyn-same as above, no emails allowed. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. He is beautiful, if i didnt have two already i would take him in a heart beat.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

He is beautiful. Wish I was'nt so far away. He looks like a keeper!

4. TruPitLver

TruPitLver Big Dog

If my fiancee and I lived in NY, we'd take him. He's adorable.

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

What a beautiful baby! I would love to have him, but I live to far away and we have a full house! Sorry :-(

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

He is a gorgeous boy, I love the "whiteheads". I know many others particularly like this look also, combine this with a great personality we can see in his eyes...I have faith he will be gone soon!

7. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

HE WAS ADOPTED!! yesterday a friend of mine drove 2 hours to see him, brought her dogs, everyone got along great, and she drove back home with her new dog.. he is 36lbs and around a year old...