1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mouth & Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by solid1kennels, Jan 25, 2011.

1. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Re: Mouth & Bloodlines

That test is nonesense... That APBT wasn't working... You could tell that was play by his intensity. Man Biters bite men.

Put a rabbit in that sleeve then test it. :mad:

2. Re: Mouth & Bloodlines

yep, that test is pure BS and it serves only as entertainment! imo there are 2 things to consider in biting power: drive and the physical charecteristics of the dog. Drive, here can be resumed to the dogs willingness to bite... its mental state at the time. The physical side is not really the head size, but the masseter strengh, it´s angle in relation to the jaw, and the lengh of the nose.... the shorter the nose the more pressure it will exert for a given force.

3. preme

preme CH Dog

mike wats your point i give my opinion dont take personal pimp...

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Some bloodlines throw harder mouthed dogs than others most know which line throw this trait. Now head size has nothing at all to do with hiw a dog is going 2 bite. Think of it this way there are humans out there who have all the muscles in the world and don't hit hard and there are guys who are just averge and will knock them big boys clean on they ass. Mouth does not always win the hunt stick with the game ones and you are one the right path, there's a saying "you can always add mouth later". YIS TSK

5. gold23

gold23 Pup

Bruce Lee for example Packed a lot of punch in his small frame.

6. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

you beat me to it damm.............

7. buk

buk Big Dog

im no old timer at all.serious tho you are a joke and you always got your silly pals that post on the same threads as yours and post posts,and they defend you its funny you act as if you are the david of beckham of these dogs in the uk lol.you aint got shit nothing worth worrying about anyway the real people know who they know and i certainly know as well as them you are a serious joke.you got your own little circle going on with you muggy friends carry on.

this is me finished here i had to say this its been wanting to come out for a while now.close the thread please if not like i said im finished

8. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

are the gods hands at work deleting what they want?

9. Re: Mouth & Bloodlines

lol you have a pm with my number to settle this yet you come back on here an publicly post do you think you are humiliating me cause i dont feel humiliated if you knew your facts you would not be posting like this and i cant help people backing me up if they know me an i have never wronged them why cant they comment your the internet gangster going from post to post mocking any up n comer who asks questions to learn your pathetic anyone with any sense can see this if you aint got nothing gd to say then dont say nothing

you have my number use it be a man lol but we all know that is not possible

10. Re: Mouth & Bloodlines

I apologize to the admin who removed post before and these that will get removed as you can see i made this thread for info not slagging but if someone wants to confront me its only fair to have a reply

11. tapiajr

tapiajr Banned

just have ur dog chew on a lot of bones.when they chew on something there jaw muscles are getting worked up.

12. Re: Mouth & Bloodlines

weird science... Unc said he seen more bitches throw mouth then males. anyone ever seen a bitch stacked up the same way they stack'd the males to purify the blood?

13. preme

preme CH Dog

14. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

stop posting crap just sit back read and try and learn something!