1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most Ripped Photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by c.knight, Nov 10, 2006.

1. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

CRACKING LOOKING HOUNDS.......LK ARE YA GETTING MUCH IN THE LITE-MID WEIGHT'S IN UR BREEDING IE;30-32--40-44lb....????

2. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Blues8Bull. mostly 40 and up. with the ocasional one below. these dogs tent to range from mid weigth to heavy weight

3. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Limey, does that king pin have that real tough skin like many of your dogs have?

4. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Bounty the roughf coat you mean. Yes. most of them have the Long thick hair . it came tru the Spike dog out of Rufus x black sister. as it is. this beast lives indoors.and not outside, wich makes the hair thinner not shorter. chek the hair lenght around the colar

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Yea lk i seen a few mid 30's up to 40-up....think they down thru dillinger;etc;etc;..very nice dog's...great looking dog xialba......some great dogs comeing up on this thread......

6. bounty

bounty Big Dog

I meant that tough skin where you can't stick a needle in without bending it...

7. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

kp10_zpse2d967a5.jpg
    kp6_zps733f02c7.jpg

2 more. remember this is 56lbs catchweight dog, in good shape Greyhound kibble/ suplements.

8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Nice looking dog Limey...

Again nice picture of my Lokita :) She's at normall weight as i dont have any show near coming up
    and will not keep my dogs sharp conditioned at all time..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

He looks irl even better then on pics.
    Love him

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

sorry about the lighting..my cheapo phone soesnt take good pictures.

Attached Files:

11. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

limey that dog is in real good shape love his deep chest long chest...overall good conformation... lokita looks good as usual even if she isnt in top condition in that pic

12. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

He got Red mills racer during striping douwn period of 2 months without working/Gain record breaker during the pre keep/Gain record breaker during the first week of the keep/50/50 Record breaker Xell mix during the second week/100% Xell during the last 2 weeks/ 70% xell 30% red mills racer during the tapering douwn and rest days. And the needed suplemends.PS thanks killadev300

13. Great looking hound!!!

14. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thank you!! :)

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol the little hellion I love this boy hahaha fantastic :)

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

LOL, thats Remy, not Gaston. I guess I will have to post a new pic of Gaston. :)

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Oh they look like twins here lmao Well remy is awesome too with different middle parts lol She's the royal pain in the ass but she's a doll lol

18. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

LOL yea they do look similar, I think because of the ears. But they are also bred down off the Gaston line. They both just have that look. You know what I mean. LOL.

19. bottleneck

bottleneck Banned