1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Most Ripped Photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by c.knight, Nov 10, 2006.

1. pancake

pancake Pup

Thank you! Yes it is:)

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Pancake is awesome! Nice dog

3. Anubis

Anubis Pup

Ripped working whippets does that count
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. really like that female, pancake

5. coach

coach Big Dog

IMG_3112.jpg IMG_2877.jpg IMG_3057.jpg
    She is something else...really love her.I would love to outcross her with your boy.Maybe in few years...shes not ready for a few anyways.Just turning 1.Your Blood would mix well I think.Thanks.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [396269] :: GARNER'S STELLA

6. pancake

pancake Pup

Thank you :)

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Anubis & SBT,
    Those are nice looking dogs.

8. SLCain

SLCain Pup

9. SLCain

SLCain Pup

Few more pics of my boy,messed that first post up there,whoops lol.

Attached Files:

10. Berno

Berno Pup

11. Berno

Berno Pup

12. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Berno I like that Lincoln Jr, nice.

13. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

14. MAPS

MAPS Pup

All else being equal, you (or me) can NOT state "he's definitely NOT a game-dog" far from it, Game dogs come in all sorts of breeds, Far and in between and this is what differentiates Bulldawgs from other breeds, but U can find "Game" dogs in many breeds, NOT JUST BULLDOGS,
    Been there seen that and know a little better, today from 25 -30 yrs ago...
    Never the less, this dog is "ripped" and fills Ur quota. Not a game dog, not a spotted dog nor did U ask for merle colored dog. Just a "ripped" (well shaped) dog and he is more than suitable for said request.
    All the best....
    MAPS

15. SBT

SBT Pup

more ripped not pitbull dogs
    english bull terriers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    greyhound
    [​IMG]

lurcher
    [​IMG]

16. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Nice dogs,

Love the EBT great looking animal, would love one myself, a bitch as I have a male staff at the mo.

17. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

niiice whippets man, where would i find dogs like these? are they show bred and used for work or work bred?

18. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

not fully ripped but working on it :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

Very nice EBT. I would LOVE to find one that looks like him/her. I don't like the crazy exaggerated egg head, I like the old school type like this. I'm guessing you're not in the US...
    I love your working sight hounds too. The lurcher looks like he just got his kill. :)

20. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

my buddies dog.. around 37lbs. in pic..
    [​IMG]