1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mosley & Arturo for adoption NJ

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Apr 14, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Mosley & Arturo for adoption NJ

Meet Mosley and Arturo, two pitbull/mastiff/whatever mixes.. Both pups are around 3-4 months old, and weigh around 25lbs.. Mosley has hazel eyes and Arturo has dark brown.. Mosley is bigger then Arturo, and his coat is different then Arturo's.. Mosley picks on Arturo and bosses him around.. Both pups need a foster home, and are available for adoption in New Jersey. What are they mixed with? who knows.. all i know is today i evaluated both of them and they both passed their initial evaluation.. once they are in foster homes the evaluation can continue. both will be neutered prior to adoption... both will not be available until they are at least 6 months old...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2006
  2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Re: Mosley & Arturo for adoption NJ

I can't see the pictures. :(

3. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

here they are.

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awwwwwwww.............. they were worth the wait!

5. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

to bad i live in nevada

6. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

there is a pit bull rescue in las vegas, they have some really awesome dogs there...http://www.bulliebuddies.org/

7. japangame

japangame Big Dog

I will pray for them and I hope they find loving and respectfull homes.

8. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

some new pics of mosley from his foster mom Mandie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]