1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

More deleted threads...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frogs, Jan 1, 2016.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm just dying to know if frogs is really chuvo

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Or they could all be swinging on the same vine, whos vine its attached too we just dont know LMAO.

3. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

I see somebody got jokes...lol

4. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

I hadn't heard back from you. just wondering, if you are still going to do my name change? Thx

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

mr.ladybug from connecticut,,, why would you change your name??? hard to sound like a man when you bitch all the time...
    Try changing it to SALLYdoesCONN...it seems fitting...

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol now see, this very thread I've kept up to prove a point. Now I can leave it and all that will happen is one member will bash another for the next 15 pages as the op has already been addressed and the issue explained. Lol so should I keep it so everyone can just keep attacking each other or should it be dumped so people can move on and go back to the other topics here. This is the daily mental struggle I deal with every single day of the year. Lol. But I'm the bad guy if I junk these worthless threads SMH. :lol:

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

AGK can you change my name please,,,Ill try to behave...

Keep the deleted thread thread and dirrect us here when were acting silly,,, maybe transfer the post here,,, it sure would clean up alot of nonsense on better threads including the emill, carpetmill and slatmill thread which a handful of posts from slim, naustroms and TROTLINE held substance...

But my little kitty sayagians nonsense is a waste of a read and a thread...

Sayagian,,, say something if you got sometning to say... you STAY FRONTIN,,, atleast you show CONSISTANT-SAY!!!....one shot is all it takes... the pistol...

8. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Well ep, in your absence, it was one (or better) member still under the impression that I am a woman. So Vicki posted that if I pm her three new handle options. She would change it for me, so I wouldn't have to create another account. Like yo boy chuv, with two accounts(both active)... lmao

Btw I ain't from conn...lmao

9. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Maybe you can help with the handle change? Didn't know if you have contact with her or not...thx either way

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I can't change people's names and stuff like that. Only an Administrator can do that. I can just delete threads and ban. Lol.

11. war machine

war machine Big Dog

And iron Mike has a handle for every personality he decides to be that day.... "mop master" has 2 he posts on regularly. who gives a fuck how many accounts chuva or anyone else had? You keep bringing up that trivial piece of info.... go bust iron mikes balls about it you can bounce that God's gift to the world to attitudes back and forth... maybe IM will let u rub his tummy and tell him what a great man he is in return.

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Lookie the fuck who is talking out of his ass again as usual LMAO Its so fucking ironic how you think my nonsense is a waste of a thread but yours is not???? Keep FOOLING yourself with your delusional bullshit because your only a fool if you are fooling your self, fool LMAO

wow that was a really weak and pathetic attempt to try and be sarcastically clever ,consistant-say? really? cmon man talk about frontin LMAO.

13. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

ladybug, yeah, that was a joke so sarcastic that Vicki got it but pussy cat failed to see the humor, LOL

By the way, I don't remember the name change conversation, but dont worry, my handle is two of my bitches names put together but had I known that I was going to be perceived as such by a handle I most definitely would have chosen something else, LOL, that way people wouldnt associate a handle with the individual in such a tough space like this internet forum.

14. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Send me a PM, please, I don't scroll thru all these threads!!

15. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

Sent another pm, hopefully you get it...thx!!!

16. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

LOL! Good Morning EP

17. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

I see it's plenty of bootlickers on this site... but what would the site be out out them lmao

18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

They say when a stranger sees two people arguing its hard to tell which is the fool. I've been around here a lil while and its getting hard for me to tell. Y'all know y'all need to check yourself. Im bout to start a thread called :Lets talk teeth:.Head on over and chill wit this bs

19. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

You know the fool, maybe the one watching...lol ijs

20. frogs

frogs Big Dog

You're the fool Mr. Ladyparts. If you don't see how stupid you look going at E.P over and over there's no helping you.