1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mixed breed question

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Wilburmason, Jun 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Actually lmfao

2. Opinions on that? It would interest me. Is the gameness the heritage of the earthdogs or was it developed through fighting? And if its the last, would that actually mean that if we did the same with other breeds they would develope gameness?

3. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

Why suddenly so quiet? Non of you smartasses has an answer to that? Showes how much you know about this breed. Just cause you watched some matches and have acces to watch them, doesent mean yall know shit about the nature of fighting or about genetics. You guys would claim that if a skinny guy works out 30 years the chances are high that his son would actually have good genetics lol

4. Feck me do you ever come up for air beetroot head, I'm gonna start calling you Thrush cos you're irritating as fcuk! Lol

5. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

Is that irish or did you have to many warm beers ? :))

6. Kazar11

Kazar11 Pup

If you’re searching for gameness from a breed then get an apbt. Otherwise why does it matter?? If it’s about having a tough dog then the toughest dog around in my opinion is a real bandog. the sheer size will be too much for most dogs including an apbt unless you’ve got one with a stacked pedigree and game proven. Even then the size advantage will be too much. There’s only one real bandog breeder in my country his males reach 70kg pure muscle lean as hell same shape as an apbt. The apbt is the ultimate p4p fighting for and gameness is crucial as they are smaller dogs, but I’d put the bandog in second place and from
    What I’ve heard they can be game, very rare though. A pitbull/Rottweiler sounds like a huge curr and probably better suited for duck hunting.

7. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

70 kg bandog is huge, you have a link to this breeders page?

I also dont think Rottie/Pit mix is preserving alot of gameness. Its sad because Rotts are such beautyful powerhouses, but they cur very soon from what i have seen

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol I had a 5 month old APBT male pup latch on to the side of the face on my godmothers 125lb female rottie over a bone. She squeeled the entire time while he ended up with the bone. Man stopper yes, contender in the box, not at all.

9. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

Ofc not. And i would prefer a Bandog over a Rottie as a man stopper

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

More dog than most people need. More dog shit and feed than I myself would ever want. If I had a farm maybe.

11. chili

chili Big Dog

So many gotchas and Ahas! What a modern day thread thriller.

How much gameness is preserved? Oh yeah how could I forget here’s the formula…

measure the sires dick length while erect, multiply that by 2 and then square the answer. Divide that by the number of dogs in the litter.

since your dog is only half APBT, we multiply the above by .5 or 50%

also, since your dog is half Rottweiler, we divide the previous figure by 33. Lastly, we Divide by 100 to get the percentage.

These are the chances of your dog being game according to the Cajun forumula. Soooooo sorry I didn’t provide this information earlier, protecting trade secrets and such.

Ssdd likes this.
  12. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

Nice man, thanks for that info. You must be a breeder, im sure if people buy your dogs and ask you qiestions like this, they have to love your answers

13. chili

chili Big Dog

Did you do the math? Post the results!

14. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

15. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Not a Tosa cross but just a head on it like a hydrocephalus that Mayday LOL Rumors and backbiting about famous dogs their lineage is as old as the game but the gossipers usually don't have solid evidence.

16. Apbt and Rottweiler mix is like throwing tabasco into icecream. However mixing it with a Doberman is a whole other story, you shouldnt loose to much game there. I think those mixes are called Canis Panther, has anybody any experience with them?

17. Yeah because Doberman's are really game.... Lol

18. More then Rottweilers

19. Yep, real game.

20. Curious_noob

Curious_noob Banned

Nobody said that, you making wild conclusions again. Wasnt it you who said its not all black and white? Well there's not just dead game and cur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.