1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mississippi Judge gets fed time for .....LYING????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by c-murda, Jan 4, 2010.

1. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Bobby Delaughter, a former Miss. prosecutor and judge whose legal conquests became the subject of books and a movie, reported to federal prison Monday for LYING to the FBI in a judicial bribery investigation. Delaughter pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about conversations he had with his old boss, former District Attorney Ed Peters. Peters was accused of receiving 1million dollar$ to influence DeLaughter, but he cooperated in the investigation and was NOT charged. What the hell is this country coming too?????????????????:(

2. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I grew up in the crooked letter and can remember whn judges could be bought. I know of sheriffs who sold coke. This ain't nothing but the truth rearing it's ugly head. The higher up you go the stankier the shit. By the way this was all ten to twenty years ago before I was a working stiff and i can't remember names or places.

3. This country has ALWAYS had controversy like that. Its nothing new. They(the higher-ups) probably just threw the judge to the sharks, so that the sharks would leave them alone. Good old USofA.