1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mims fatso

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rockykennels, Jul 1, 2010.

1. who working with this stuff? know any history on him

2. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Yes Sir: Good Blood. Well a mutual friend told some stories of an amazing dog named Jim Dandy who was his sire and we all know (by that I mean heard of) snooty. Besides that i would love some info too.

[​IMG]
    Mims Fatso

[​IMG]
    Mims Ricochet

[​IMG] Wood's Snooty

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Pretty much a straight snooty dog....tons of brains and ability....fatso was bred quite a bit and produced some really nice dogs...the family was solid...his littermate brother was mims bonus who when bred back into the mims redboy/bolio stuff produced some real freaks....i prefer bonus over fatso but both were excellent producers....US1

4. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Sounds like fire; I want one (Slim 12). Been looking for young pup brood bitches. What was your experience with the heart/drive/game on the bonus line.

I got alot of ability in my youngens; but I want to sure up that never quit.

5. slim12

the bonus dog produced a high percentage of game dogs...a few were game plugs...go all night but didn't have the complete package...when bred to the redboy/hardtack/carolina flo stuff they were exceptional in all regards....mims dogs thru mims lucky were real simialr to the bonus/fatso stuff....she thru the real deal when bred to redboy dogs such as jiggs and spiffy....i got a few that are crossed off those breedings....one to a straight patrick male...and a bitch straight eli (skull) on top of a spiffy/lucky bitch....will post some peds later....
    between bonus and fatso i preferred bonus....and that had a lot to do with the bitches bred to him as well as the hands they ended up in...US1

6. slim12

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=188353

the bottom 1/4 of this of the same breedings as bonus/fatso...snooty/hannah patch/a little shot of vindicator....the lucky bitch with the hardtack/carolina flo topside made pretty much a snooty/bolio cross....two solid families of dogs noted for the brains and abilities....then the redboy was added to get the redboy/snooty/bolio (mims) blend...we then took those nice redboy/snooty/bolio blends and bred back to one of those lines (patrick) or just crossed them out (eli)....the mims bred dogs seem to cross well with most anything...
    the bitch above has been offered out a couple of times for a fair price and tossed in a breeding to her half brother (2XW) US1 Ozzie....nothing wrong with her...just not using the eli crosses anymore....sticking to patrick/mims crosses....US1

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"but I want to sure up that never quit" as soon as you figure out how to do that you let me know.

8. slim12

didn't read it that way the first time, but i would like some of the 'sure' myself...US1

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

slim was you the fella that was working those dsk dogs bred with them rb/j/t/b dogs?

10. slim12

nope not me....US1

11. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Yea I've heard good things about Patrick's Mim's; I'm leaning the same way; wish us both luck with that.

Ben Brockton I spoke too plainly (what I should've said was...) Never quit ingredients (wind, drive; etc.)...

I do; thank you both for the insight.

12. slim12

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

ADM you better come to grips with gambling or you will end up hartbroken. truth be told you only need enough to bring home the bacon. anything else is just ice'n on the cake.

14. yeah id like to see how that works mims x patricks ?? id stick with what i known to work consistently the or patricks/RBJ :cool: or patricks/boomerang theirs a couple more that work nice also .

15. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

16. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

17. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

GR CH MIMS' BOSCO 5XW, I messed up on the other post. My Bad

18. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

Slaughter/Rocky ya'll making me jealous. Drop the pups already. ..

You selling I'm Buying.

19. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog