1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Milo's new collar

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by jampe69, Aug 1, 2009.

1. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

Milo´s new collar

Hi there guys. i want to show you milo´s new collar..hope that willa last longer than leathercollars..it is custom made from chargetowel..(lifts crates etc..dunno real word )
    but it can handle over 2000kilogram lifting forces..
    there you go
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sry for crappy pics..later better now i am busy..
    jani and milo :cool:

2. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

Re: Milo´s new collar

Nice collar. join the chat. I'm getting lonly there. :D

3. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Sorry to say but you might want to invest in a collar that can hold your dog (something without a cheap plastic clip) I would suggest something from www.stillwaterkennelsupply.com good quality products at a reasonable price. Thick collars with quality material. Nice color though.

4. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

thanks but wont order just a collar to here in finland.. that plastic clip should last..but its just a prototype..and we are testing it..it might change..
    thanks commenting.

5. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

Just be careful w/ that plastic clip. It looks 'heavy duty' for a plastic clip, but I sure as hell know I would not trust any of my 3 dogs w/ a plastic clip. IMO, you're asking for huge trouble, when the clip breaks, and you're dog is on another dog like stink on $hit.

Check out the stillwater site, you'll NOT be dissappiointed.

Andrew

6. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

thanks for tips..i was a bit suspicious about that clip too.. collarmaker just said that i can test that collar over a weekend and i am gonna test that clip also.. next monday i will ask if he got similar clips but made of steel.. he said he can get clips which are mented to use diving..he said they are heavy duty..hmm i think that were gonna change a bit our plans..
    chain is as strong as its weakest link :D

7. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

thanks janne.. i missed your posting.. its a prototype but i like how it looks on milo..
    chat..??where when how??

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I would drop the clip idea all together. Get a strong two prong Buckle

9. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

yläpalkissa log outin vieressä on chat. (Just explaining in finnish where to find a chat)

And get your ass at fapbta.com too. ;)

10. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

i might... would you link me pictures about two prong buckles..main idea was that we dont make any holes on collar...

11. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

found the button.. :cool: thx janne
    maybe i should reg on fabta too :rolleyes: