1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mill choice and why

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by OnionHead, Mar 22, 2009.

1. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

Which mill do you prefer a chandler mill or dogtrotter mill?

2. G Force

G Force Pup

I prefer a Dog Trotter :)

3. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I love my Red River Curley Mill. I tried a Chandler low boy and did not like it at all.

4. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Who's that in the pic G-Force?

5. Boze

Boze Top Dog

i believe it is midget but i could be wrong

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

RRC mills are the S###.I think they are the best IMO i have onlly used a few mills so I dont know witch is the best.I wont sell my RRC

7. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

a horse mill works great also. Go to your local race track out back they have mills for the horses works great for dogs also just a bigger version of a cat mill. just get rid of all the other animals around so no one can say crap to you

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Only one I've tried is the Grand Carpet Mill. It's good for my smaller dogs, but my big boy rocks the crap out of it! lol

9. G Force

G Force Pup

That is Ch Raptor in the pic. Gr Ch "Virgil" x "Midget"

10. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Got a RRC and Gambler...love em both....