1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

midnight cowboy blood

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dmack102, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Me too....and now maybe new dogs? Lmmfao

2. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

He's back.

3. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

I don't care what line anybody uses but when all he talks about is sellin pups and how his customers are callin back a couple months later wanting more pups cause they're so happy with them cause they're crazy attacking lawn mowers is nothin but a peddler selling pups. Real dogmen keep the litter and work the stock then maybe sell off a few that are still good dogs but have brothers or sisters that are a little better or fit the style they're looking for. That's what this site is about he needs to go to a bully site or somewhere else that's into breeding and peddling dogs bred for looks and attacking running lawn mowers. I'm not against anybody trying to get in the game I've helped many but most of em want to breed their unproven dog cause it has papers with a famous dog 10 generations back in the ped.

4. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

Everybody wants to breed at least once to see how/what their dogs produce.Most folk here are dogmen, bot breeders. Breeders breed to sell.

5. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

That's a rash statement. Breeders don't all breed to sell. Many breeders ARE dog men and women, too. It's not an accurate statement or assumption. Some breeders have associates who have their dogs. Not many, if any ever, are for sale. Bad generalization and not true.

6. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

Ok i guess it was taken out of context. I was referring to "breeder first" . I see a lot of peds i assume are from those kind of guys. No por,rom, winners or loser in the 1st - 5th gen. Also people who focus on breeding, like buying a pup and KNOWING she is brood material. i didn't mean to generalize. but most dogmen breeding comes second to all the other important stuff.

7. While I agree, there are many who breed for the monies or pretty peds, when will you guys learn that just because its not posted on peds-online or any other pedigree service doesn't mean the bulldog or the bulldogs in the first few gens arent quality or don't have the almighty title most love to see............

8. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

afb, most legit and older breeders wouldn't give you a wooden nickel for those titles, which to most of us are merely springboards for fraud to make sales. If you demand those "tags", think about it...........you are demanding that breeder to be just what you say you don't want in someone breeding dogs.
    Some of us have bred more than a few dogs which would be tagged the way you like to see them, yet not being hypocrites, we've never turned those usually meaningless tags in to anyone. There are many more types of people, breeders, dog men out there that the inexperienced fella doesn't usually know about or hear about, which is by design for most of the legit type breeders.
    Are there too many as you describe? Yes there are. But there are many who are not so public who are the real deal, doing the dogs in a real and quality way.

9. Damn TDK, you sure have a way with words, agreed 100%.......

10. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

Lol , i guess i was taken out of context again or i said it wrong. I shold have said, peds with no proven dogs in the first 4 gens, i dont even see how they breed like that. But you are right, i agree totally.

11. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

TDK, those were some very inspiring words!

12. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

13. Homeboy I Realy don't need to hear the Bs. I no how to breed what to breed I'm just looking for some old blood that seems to get a lot of people mad when ever someone talks about or even asks about for that matter. If you knew where to get some from say so if not then what are you talking about. We asked if ANYONE NO WHERE TO FIND SOME MIDNIGHT COWBOY BLOOD. Not how can I improve my dogs with my own dogs. I already no how to do that did that now I want to outcross my stock with some MC blood. BB DO YOU NO ANYONE WITH SOME OR NOT

14. So far on this thread I hear trapboy kennels has some MC blood and white oak biters has some. Are their anyone else? BB do you have some?

15. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

Just to be clear im not breeding anything..i found wat im looking for tho..thanks for the help fellas i guess lol

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Tdk keep it real lol

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

:banghead::Insanity:Go figure..............................................

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Note to any mod. I'm too busy today and I believe I meant to put my latest post in the "Boudreaux' Screamer" thread. Could one of you be kind enough to move it there? Thanks very much. T.

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U so fukkin full of shit it's spewing out of ur mouth!!...YOU HAVE NEVER OWNED OUTLAW!!!!...NEVER!!!.....WOW!!!...omg!!!...my partner owned outlaw and then sold him to my other partner where he died in Alabama!!!...LMAO!!!.,,u really gone sit here and lie to the board???...,I'll have both the owners of outlaw get on here and expose yo fake ass!!!...I knew u were full bullshit!!!...,now keep outlaw out ur fukkin mouth!!...we had this debate before where u swore a blacc man didn't own outlaw and I told u dykes sold him to a blacc man and a lot more of then dogs!!...my partner and dykes were extremely close when it came to those dogs!!...the picture of outlaw is taken wit partner and damn sure isn't u!!...to everybody on gamedog who think BB is a dogman, how do u feel about him lying about dogs he probably never seen before!!...lying MF!!!...wait till I tell the owner wat u got up here!!

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wat year u owned outlaw BB????....roflmao!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.