1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

midnight cowboy blood

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dmack102, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I see he is still promoting that cur shit. You do know your talking to yourself right?

2. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

How is he talking sh$!t?
    He gave real advice.

3. Thanks did not say one word bout me AT ALL !! But I see a fan that knows how my curs breed huh ???

4. I mean bred!

5. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

And a cur thats being bred and peddled. They still called golden heads? Or did you rename them yet?

6. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

87buick its called the Williams line of dogs,damn it!
    Lol

7. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Cow patched, lets call them cows, MOOOOOO

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

BEN Gave hands down the best advice on this thread period ..If he dident package it to you're likeing to fuckkin bad.

9. Lol when y'all come back a few years from now and y'all read how stupid Y'all make y'all self look on this site boy it will be worth more than any thing lol!!! Keep up the good work follow me like tweeter bring up my hounds more than me !! Thanks

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Who is stupid? follow you what bud your mouth flaps crazy shit every time a dog/bloodline pops up. You put cragslist write ups on your peds and post that shit every chance you get. Folks that knew them dogs set you stright.

Out of all the years and post from BB not one post peddling shit anf folks are so hot to trot for our shit it aint even funny. You couldnt move them muts nowhere other then pookie from down the way.

You want to get lol's then check your first few post on here and see just how O'l BB called your ignorent lowlife ass.

How your still on here is a mistory to me.

11. Lol man get a life what dogs that you have that every wants I have seen ishh but but your damn near 4000 post to my 200 and most of that is talking to you f boy nobody's that bring up my hounds that none of y'all losers have never laid eyes lol!!!( If you had you had shut the f up or we would make u) I told yall how I send pups on planes and get peps to drive 10 plus hours and stay in nc for the weekend just to get one of my curs!! How bout all the mouthy ass f boys like your self post the dogs you feed and what they do here 2013 so we can let you know if you mutts even worth me typing bout them or even talking to y'all or just shut the f up . Your 4000 post don't mean ishhh to me net boy !!

12. How in the hell has anyone put me in my place and not one of you suckers have ever seen my hounds you losers ! Where I am from we don't talk shit bout dogs u never seen before that's just dumb but hey look you I am talking to. Dumb asses !!!! Go figure!!!

13. Just keep promoting my dogs thanks ! Like I said your do it better than me !!

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

stfu cur snapping ass.

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

We enjoy the amusement is the only excuse I could figure.....lol

Ol' BB never posts bullshit except maybe in the eyes of people who call their dogs red nosed gamedogs.... lmao

16. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

Yall should start a gamedog fight club..there's more beef on here then the streets of compton...put ya dukes up and see who the game owners are..to many threads ruined.....

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

dmack problem is some people never learn.If you want to peddle your dogs why not go to a peddle site?dont make sence to me.

18. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Exactly! You keep sharing all your byb, puppy pushing operation on a public forum. You post peds of dilute am-staffs and then you get all butthurt, sensitive, nasty, and threatening when someone voices an opinion on what you shared publicly.

Your the one saying you breed and sell golden heads, red nose, and blue coats. And you're so delusional, you proclaim any negative comment as promoting your program.

If you don't want or care about our opinions the stop spreading the details of your business. At least stop getting so emotionally retarded when someone expresses their opinion on your practices.

19. I don't get mad y'all wish lol!!! How can a Dogman get upset with clowns that talk and type when they is his post like bitches about dogs they never seen before !!! Yeah right!! Haha if y'all can not take what I dish out don't start ish want be ishh you heard!!!! When you f with the bull you get the horn remember that!!! AND I AM NOT HIDING OUT FROM NO DAMN BODY!!! To tell the truth the only reason I talk to you retards ( cause peps say i shld ignore yall) is for 1 its fun to put you so called bash boy, cyber bullies that life is to talk bout other peps the 1st chance You get in your place like a lot of more peps shld do! And the real reason is that is nothing to pull out the i phone and get the site boy it makes the time fly by while I make the $$$ to pay my bills that has not one damn thing to do with dogs. Period !!!!!

20. I post on dogs that are in my ped and circle . check my post while you look at my gallery (that i put up 3 time as much pics the last time yall got me crunk)again to see if that's the truth can y'all bash boys say the same?? Like I said before I have breed and hand more dogs then most y'all typing prove me wrong!!!!!! Till then shut the h up y'all don't like the nice me huh???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.