1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Vick's Dogs???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by D Game Butcher, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Robber

Robber Big Dog

It is because there was a $ trail following them and there wasn't with PP's...

2. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

The only reason they didn't kill vicks dogs was because they were not about to add to the body count. The timing was off. PP just got bent over. I hope he has is lawyer take care of business. What happened to him is a good warning to dogmen to go that much deeper underground. Sorry to rant but that shit pissed me the hell off.

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

yup pp is takeing care of things and i think the trial is in his favor he put in for a lawsuite aginst the sheriffs department and the humane socity if im not mistaking correct me if im wrong

4. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Best news I heard all day.

5. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

I always knew you were a racist Rally.