1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Meet Arturo

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Apr 15, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Meet Arturo, a possibly 3 month old mastiff/pit/whatever mix.. Arturo is learning his crate training, housebreaking, house manners, and basic obedience skills.. Since he is now in a foster home he will get the love and important skills he needs to be adopted.. No more 10+ hours in a crate to only come out to pee/poop... He is learning that a house is not scary, and that walking around wont get him beat up... He will be a BIG boy.... his paws are huge, and his estimated weight right now is around 25-30 lbs..... he has a big boy bark as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

the name fits him,,cute dog

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

He's very handsome :)

4. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

thanks, here are more from today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. That is a cute dog you got there.

6. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

He is really hansome!

7. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

so far he is good, but the honeymoon period isnt over yet... i think he will be a great pup for the right owner.. what is really sad is that mastiff rescue supposedly wouldnt take him because the owners vet said he was mixed with pitbull..

8. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

more arturo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. IslandTie

IslandTie Big Dog

where did u get him?

10. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

his owner called rescue because she was told he has pit bull in him, and she didnt want him or his brother anymore.. she never wormed him, or had his rear broken ankle looked at, and they spent 18 hours in crates...

11. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

[​IMG]

im to sexy for the stairs, too sexy for the stairs...

12. japangame

japangame Big Dog

He is ginormous. Sounds to me like he was rescued at the right time. I hope you can find a good home for him and I hope he gets lots of love where ever he goes. God Bless.

13. IslandTie

IslandTie Big Dog

well the previous owners where real assholes and he's lucky he was rescued... he is a beautiful dog but there is no way to get him to Belize.... :(

14. scooter

scooter Big Dog

I like him. He is a good lookin boy!!

15. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

more from today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

another one from today. jesse was too busy catching carpenter bees to sit for the photo.

[​IMG]

17. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

i dont know. but they scare the crap out of me too... they also hover like little helicopters, and its like they are looking right at you.. i could have taken a perfect shot of the one last night hovering, but i am scared of bees... been stung to many times to actually like them... and they are huge...