1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayweather vs. Maidana what's going on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Forever-So REAL, May 3, 2014.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

them pills didn't work for shit. should of had O'l panama lewis mix the pills. They shure as shit would have worked then.

2. texmex32

texmex32 Pup

I never saw Floyd hurt in this fight at all, I don't know what fight he was watching but it couldn't have been this won. 30% accuracy is terrible and damn sure not enough to win a belt

3. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I have always given Mayweather his just dues in that I think he may be the best I've ever seen at not letting a fight become a fight.

4. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Rigged gloves? :lol:

You really think ANYBODY would be stupid enough to bring a pair of rigged gloves to be inspected? That would be like rubbing a dog with gasoline.

The gloves just didn't have enough padding for Floyd's liking. Boxers like a heavily padded glove, punchers like less padding. He should have went with the smaller gloves; he probably would have gotten the KO instead of the decision.....

I've got a ton of respect for what Floyd can do in the ring, but he lost a lot by ducking Pacquiao. That could have been the best fight in a LONG time, now it's too late.

5. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

LMAO...

they work he took them in the Adrien Broner fight came out and knock him dum lol...

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I was under the impression the padding was dug out making it thinner than normal

7. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

... I dont understand the correlation between ur statement between anything ive said and that.... I understand u like mayweather and i didnt take anything away from mayweather just stated what i believe maidana had to do to win....

If mayweather was mr revlutiotions dpg he'd see him quit on all fours and still call him game lol

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

He offered PAC man 40 million to fight, if he would test for PEDs, PAC man turned it down to my understanding saying he wanted to make more and not take drug test

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I was just fucking with u SB.I was basically saying it seems as though you being too hard on him.he already had to go uphill.Then you wanna 2 dog him with the thin gloves.What that dog gotta do for you give his deserved props.Again though I was just fucking with you man we cool. I like the comeback too. Good one

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

oh yeah I did see Mayweather lose game to Jose Louis Castillo in they first match and yes I'd breed him into my roughest hard biting bitch.lol

11. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Do you think anyone is stupid enough to wrap they hands in cement and get away with it?Mmm.Lets ask Margarito

12. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

:lol: Yeah, but at least he didn't walk out with his gloves off and have the AC inspect his wraps!

Treez, Floyd was demanding Olympic style testing, which is WAY above and beyond normal. Frequent blood tests, 24/7 access for the people doing the tests....I wouldn't want to deal with that shit, either, especially with Mayweather Promotions pulling the strings.

Any way you slice it, if you want to fight someone you don't go out of your way to make it harder to get the fight signed.

By the way, did anyone catch Maidana complaining about having to use big gloves in his post fight interview? :lol:

13. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Yes he was mad about those gloves he said something after the fight was over

14. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....no matter how many checks they do,,if some-one gonna cheat,,,they find a-way//???..in any sport...were the gloves checked before fight by ref/etc...as the norm.....or is this another case of bad losers...??????

15. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Blue, did you watch the video at the start of the thread? Maidana's camp wanted to use gloves that Floyd and his people thought didn't have enough padding. The Maidana people agreed to using bigger gloves, and after the fight Maidana said Floyd didn't "fight like a man". Part of his reasoning was that Floyd wouldn't agree to the smaller gloves.

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao I guess a man would have stood still so Maidana could catch up!!!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

17. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

No floyd jus said it was easier to manipulate the padding in the glove moving it away from the knuckles but still keeping i at the required 8oz... And i thing i can say abt floyd is when he calls juice youre on it... He called 2.fighters on it n they were both dirty i want. To say sufar shane was one

18. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Respect Mr. R.... you kno whats crazy madiana weighed in a half pound light but cam in sooooo heavy... Thats why i tipped my hat to garcia and their camp... They had him ina helluva keep

19. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Its not hard to see if you see someone fight a lot.Easy to see the diff in pacman before and after Floyd exposed him.

20. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Exactly... As soon as freddie roach stop messing with the 'roid man manny began to lose a stop n seemed like his body was breaking down