1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

mayfield crosses

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by billbulldog, Jan 11, 2015.

1. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

or boudreux claimed eli was from his stock depends on your understanding if you check the records floyds dogs were losing and wernt game at the time he even had mayfeild condition his dogs for him an won on conditiong but the gamenes wernt there ,mayfeild at the time was winning with heinzl blood , he got ch cry baby an bred her to a dog he got from john langham called little cotton he gave the pregnant baby to boudreux an the rest is history theres a lot of intersting factors around those men an dogs at that time that can be researched by most its intersting to note that eli was later stolen from john laghams yard i guess you could think he wanted to add some of the blood boudreux was having problems with to the blood he had already that mayfeild was winning with again depends on your understanding were all diffrent

2. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

hes referering to the dutch vareity

3. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    it was fritz janssen who brought spike to holland from usa togethr with arie van herpen ..
    Always send th weights to janssen/big dave .....limey kennels .

have the english people one time ....vs a mayfield -cros...
    they had son of spike when right called alligator ...very nice dog on the gamest have seen ..
    very strong dog

and now this why emil want his name on the ped also when i make a breeding with terror
    and 25 years he duck them ???????????? i know i understand ......

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

don Always said ...the alligator family very strong

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the little thunder dogs have the right spirit to ....

O.S.O. NAS likes this.
  7. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Shall I ask some Balkan doggers what they think about your dogs Keystone?
    Word there is that your dogs are nothing but useless yard shitters!
    Remeber the topic of the so claimed 2xer of your kennels that you sold for big money that was curred out by a not even fully matured dog at Davor´s Yard in Pag? The video is available for the public and easy to order! ;)

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes please show the page ....this also from a cople of years you tel the same .....

don't take me wrong their not al good ......but your story does not ring a bell.,..on a 2 time winner.

9. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Always a "Mayfield cross". Why is it never a cross bearing the other side of the breeding and the Mayfield dog is the cross to side? Just curious. I feel some tunnel vision in this. LOL

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

lol or the video ..you screaming now for years about something ...on a video ....that you not have seen your self ...and you can't show it neither ....but so what lol
    you alrteady forgot the calico talk with you ?

11. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

So may I ask the mods if I can post it.....
    And I´ve seen it and laughed my head off!

So TDK is it allowed to post a vid with this content here?

12. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

You mean his try to help you out before you got cornered again? LoL!
    Glad he had the time to text after finishing sucking your dick!
    I don´t give a fuck about your sidekick as facts are facts!

13. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I don't know. It surely depends on the type of content/content. Pm Vicki on that, DIH

14. rebeard

rebeard Big Dog

the threads called mayfield crosses im guessing its for people intersted in that side of the pedigree theres a lot of threads on the board talking of varios crosses but i dont see you post the same message, apolgies if you have,, but its starting to look like you got tunnel vision ,,for mayfield talk lol dont see anyone trying to shut down talk of the other side of the peds either,,am i reading you wrong ???
    ps the bitch called snake 2 in the ped i posted was bellymate to ch spike acording to mayfield for those intersted,,who else lol

15. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..ya don't remember ....lol....lol....2xcur......the other one must be in siberia,still running...dementia is handy for you key...........

16. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I'm not trying to shut it down, mont. Just notice there are no threads of various crosses whereby Mayfield dogs happen to mentioned as the cross-to side. You might notice, it's the same Euros arguing over this on a dozen or more threads. Nothing changes from thread to thread, really. Just needs a little variance, IMO, is all. perhaps some other angles of the big picture. This Euro bickering has become seriously hackneyed, and I don't think many would disagree with that.

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

.....that ya mention that tdk.... mayfeild cross's ...USA..?????..anyone

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I'm not gonna comment on nor judge another man's dogs, Blue. But I will tell you that I have seen some fine dogs, mostly in the 80's and very early 90's that had some of Don's dogs behind them. The best ones I saw were about a quarter Don's dogs, in truth. The best I saw back then were from Hammonds and Gilman, truthfully speaking.

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the euro thing is keystone
    if there is written keystone its a keystone
    when its written mayfield its a mayfield
    its not so difficult its easy to understand ...

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

don said wich way and i choose the animals :D