1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mayday/Lonzo

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bubba, May 2, 2004.

1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Anyone ever tried this cross?? Buddy of mine has a dog, 8-9mos old now I guess, out of this cross, and this pup has some of the biggest hammers in its mouth that I've ever seen, now I know this don't mean much...but just curious if this cross has worked or been done?
    BB

2. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

this is probly cause that line is known to have huge k9's look at gr.ch.Barracuda a may day dog bassically and alot of lonzo dogs have these i have some and they are real bad ass here is my buddy site chech him out www.legendspitbuls.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2006
  3. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

no one is doing this breeding much huh must not work real well

4. Caos

Caos CH Dog

never hear nothing about that cross but I think are some better cross to do with the mayday blood.

5. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

lonzo has been doing it for years u know but most ppl do alot better like me:)