1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

May the future be with us

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Wildrose, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Wildrose

Wildrose Pup

Summer is around the corner, no better time to make some additions to the yard. Any plans y’all have in the works?

I just finished redoing all my chain spots converting from axles to fully buried ground ties (putting those fuckers in was a form of torture) and also added a few more spots which means I can go ahead and introduce some new dogs around here.

Got a pup coming my way bred out of a dog that has received praise and criticism on this forum but have to see for myself.

Slowly gonna poke away at a brand new heated multi-bay kennel throughout the months, don’t want to cut corners on this project so every idea is getting slept on. I find the morning after I have worked my ass off overthinking a project the clarity comes conveniently…funny how that works. Any experience with trex deck board for the raised kennels?

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I think they would work just fine. They hold up to the weather as advertised but dog piss can't cut steel. LOL I have yet to see a kennel or flooring made with trex decking board but I believe it would serve the purpose for years to come.

Good luck.

S

3. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

DE180448-2F5E-4928-A4BD-943360F8E29E.jpeg All my kennels have composite flooring. Been doing it for years. Absolutely the best flooring to use.

Wildrose likes this.