1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mason (Colby)

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeBingo, Feb 26, 2012.

1. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

looking good joe !!

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Nice looking pup.

4. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Agree with bgblock nice looking pup.

5. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Comming along nicely Joe

6. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

Thank you all for the kind words. Mason's been busy this morning. Time to knuckle down ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Yeah Joe he's looking very good. Congrats keep up the updates for us.

8. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

I saw his littermate today! A real different look than yours. Both gorgeous pups though.

9. I'm looking fwd to seeing him in person JB. See ya soon. :)

10. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Great looking pup!

11. I can't wait to see him fill out. Definitely looking good. Are you planning on doing any work with him?

12. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Very handsome pup. Love the white markings through the brindle suit.

13. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

Thanks guys !!! Boogie, I hope to make it too. I have gall bladder removal surgery scheduled for Mar 9th, so we'll see how it goes after that. Barbara, Mason is just a companion pet and house dog. He sure gets lots of exercise though LOL. So far so good.

Regardless, young Mason seems to be taking everything in stride ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Earli$$

Earli$$ Pup

lookin good ,,whats with the ears my little bitch has the same looking ears i cant get over it..
    all colby dogs ears look the same...

15. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

Thanks Earli$$. Those ears are killing me LOL. I think finally as Mason nears the end of his teething stage, they are settling somewhat into a rose or at least a pair that look similar to each other. But damn they have been doing some wonky and independent stuff HA !!!

If you look through Lou Colby's book, "The American Pit Bull Terrier" ... you'll find ALL KINDS of ears. How does the old saying go, "Ears don't make the dog" ... or something like that ;) :lol:

16. Earli$$

Earli$$ Pup

ur right about that, its just the colby pups that i have see lately, the ears are crazy looking even my bitch .. I dont have any pics to post but olvier on my friends has a littermate to my iris,,the litter mates name is katrina u can google the pedigree and see even the sirs ears are weard lookin... Eather way ur pup is lookin good...love them colbys.

17. He's still finding his ears, lol. Took Chevelle forever to find hers...she went rose prick, full prick, two different eats, full prick, and now she's at a half prick thing...lol!

18. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

he's looking really great! gonna be a beautiful dog. :-)

19. JoeBingo

JoeBingo Banned

Thank you for the kind and gracious comments guys. Gonna be interesting to see how Mason turns out :cool:

20. I want him to spontaneously lighten up and look like his GORGEOUS momma. Lol