1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Maloney blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by hempjocsorrlby, Dec 16, 2011.

1. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Im tring to find out who's feeding real tight maloney stuff, just tring to get a look see and see how it would work out in a program my buddy is working on. I appreciate it.

2. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

He is tring to recreate lol some stuff he had in the 90s, it actually was really nice in the good ole days.

3. popow

popow Pup

I had 2 females from ceaderbrook and they were some of the best I ever had.

4. John Galt

John Galt Pup

Since the original pedigree on Buck was Maloney, and there are still a lot of people breeding Buck dogs, it shouldn't be too hard to find. Buck, is probably a heavy Maloney dog and the Buck blood has been well preserved.

5. tko001

tko001 Pup

6. bestia

bestia Big Dog

7. I'm diggin the second one............

8. Mr.BallHogg

Mr.BallHogg Banned

Any for sale?

9. Mr.BallHogg

Mr.BallHogg Banned

I use to own a stud off match & scratch zack 1 of the best dogs I ever owned...

10. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Real nice bestia

11. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

the so called "Champion" Santana.
    Santana was an ADBA show champion, nothing more. a pretty red dog with not alot upstairs.
    when Santana's oil was checked the dipstick was dry, there was no "bulldog" in his crankcase.
    Kevin got Santana back and made up a fairy tale.
    Cedarbrook sold fairytale stories to fools rather than bulldogs to dogmen.
    many people would rather believe a lie told to them by a peddler than believe the truth right in front of them.

12. who

who Top Dog

We still have alot here in the state of maloneys home Sundance/Tonia/Anderson/Roland/redrock and its crosses go well back to each other. The blood still shows through. Just being thankful myself

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

No oil....spun a baring,cracked a wall lmao

14. Can you help me get a Redrock bred dog? I have a couple of double bred grandkids of Griffins 'Meathead"

15. who

who Top Dog

Talk with bill's nephew. Or moxley