1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

makes me sick

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by Lee D, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Lee, you have always been aight with me and it seems you literally took what I said personal and got offended and for that I apologize, BUT do you really think you should be on the CONTROVERSIAL AND HEATED DEBATE topic if you get OFFENDED too easily?

What I meant was Guns and knives have very little to no correlation towards one's emotional content.

P.S. This is the nicest I can be without LMAO.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Can't we all just get along or agree to disagree .. Oh wait this is the controversial section.. Opps lol ... What was this thread about again? LOL

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yes Lee it's fucked up years ago I was working 2 jobs and need daycare assistance I applied and was told that there was a waiting list for years to get help with daycare. The only way to get help is to be unemployed and apply for TANAF which is basically a welfare check that they give to people who are not employed. What they do is give those people daycare while they look for a job lol. I said to the lady so in other words I can get daycare if I quit my job and come back and apply for a welfare check.. It's fucking sad but this is how the system works they won't help people who work and need it they want people who refuse to ever work or better themselves to be on it for the rest of their lives :(

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,I know a few woman (and a guy or two) drawing TANAF. My brothers wife (they're seperated but married still) signed up (she's quite the bum but steadfastly proclaims how self sufficent she is,she's a nut and somewhat delusional,lol) and they gave her a HUD apartment,going after my brother for child support even though he watches the kids everyday at his house,lol and since he's not paid it,they won't give him a license to be a car dealer and are going after his drivers license now. Meanwhile she get over $600 a month food stamps,a TANAF check and a free house,medicade and don't intend to work.She is even talking about putting donation jars up at churches and stores for herself.She is intent on playing the system all she can :-( All this and I know a guy who had polio as a child and when he applied for a disability he was denied.He sold fruit and peddled odd and end things until he finally got old enough to retire. It's not a fair system at all.

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

[video=youtube;QcvjoWOwnn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4[/video]

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Great post,that about sums up this argument :-)