1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

makes me sick

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by Lee D, Nov 15, 2012.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

"I'm not trying to make this about race" LMAO then say a racist comment like that. That's like when someone says "I don't mean to offend no one" Yes they fucking do,don't bullshit nobody about it. You know,no white guy can be talk about how damn unqualified Obama is without being a racist. But people can obviously support him for no other reason.Guess that's alright though. The only thing you're right about is there are trash in all races,I would say about an equal % of retards and racist pricks.I don't judge anyone on race but an asshole is an asshole regardless what color it is. This one just happened to be a black one.What made him a prick was his actions,not skin color.

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

The most recent racial breakdown of welfare recipients is from 2009. Officially, welfare is now called Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). The racial makeup of Americans on the dole is as follows: blacks 33.3 percent, whites 31.2 percent, Hispanics 28.8 percent, Asians 2.1 percent and American Indians 1.3 percent.

Blacks are indeed still the most numerous group on welfare, Pace NR, with 31.9 percent of recipients. Whites are right behind them at 31.8 percent.

But the big news: Hispanics now comprise 30 percent of those lounging on the dole.

In 2000, the racial breakdown of welfare was: blacks 38.6 percent, whites 31.2 percent and Hispanics 25 percent.

Though still disproportionally represented on the welfare rolls, black usage has gone down relatively during the last decade. But Hispanics’ usage has surged. Whites have remained remarkably consistent at around 31 percent of those on welfare.

Other interesting facts about welfare from the report:

A whopping 31 percent of those on welfare are from California.
    Only 14.8 percent of all adult recipients are male.
    The welfare rate increased by 7 percent over 2009.
    Over 82 percent of TANF recipients also received food stamps (now termed SNAP).
    Almost all those on the dole – 97 percent –also receive medical benefits.
    There were about 75,900 non-citizens (7 percent of TANF adults) residing legally in this country who received benefits.
    Only 41 percent of recipients participated in some form of work during the reporting period.
    Hispanics comprised 34.7 percent of recipient children in 2010. Some 31.4 percent of TANF recipient children were black and 27.1 percent were white.

Of note: the work requirement for welfare that was added in the 1996 welfare reform bill appears to have had an effect – but is not stringently enforced. For example, in 1992, only 6.6 percent of the welfare class was employed. By 1999, this number rose to a high of 27.6 percent. But it has since fallen to 22.3 percent in 2010. So, despite the vaunted “work requirements,” almost 80 percent of welfare takers still do not work for their benefits.

It should also be noted that the number of people on welfare rolls has decreased a bit in the last decade. In 2000, there was an average of 2,269,000 families (5,778,034 people) on welfare each month. In 2010, this number was 1,847,155 families (4,375,022 people) per month.

The Clinton/Gingrich welfare reforms apparently had some teeth as there were 12,320,970 recipients each month in 1996 when the legislation was passed. The gutting of the work requirement by the Obama administration may mark a return to the bad old days of the liberal welfare state.

The TANF data presents many interesting questions. Why is the share of blacks on welfare declining? Why are whites consistently around 31 percent of those on welfare?

Above all: why is the Hispanic proportion soaring?

The rising Hispanic welfare proportion should—but won’t—raise some red flags. Thanks to out-of-control immigration, the Hispanic population is booming. Their use of welfare is almost at black rates – raising the specter of a growing number of welfare bums to support even while economic austerity is being called for.

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I was speaking in General , not intended for anyone personally, but hey I guess we got sensitive people here so I will try to tone it done as to not hurt any ones FEELINGS as we dont want things to get controversial and heated LOL.

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Maybe it was all a joke,maybe not. But isn't racism cool :-( [​IMG]

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Speedo behave lol ... You never did have a way with you're words lmfao

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Well,that's fine then,just a general racist comment is cool I guess,lmao But as far as the white man this,the white man that.Last I checked we have a black president so I think it's probably time for the white man running things shit to die down. It's always easy to throw down the race card at every available opportunity.Now people can blame someone else for their misfortune. I can promise people would be pissed if I would get on her and say EXACTLY what I think of Obama,lol But anyway,carry on everybody.with whatever this topic was originally about.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
  7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you didnt hurt any FEELINGS Saiy, but i aint gonna tolerate racial bs in here. if i allow for it once, the floodgates will be open and everyone will think its fine to be making all sorts of racial generalizations. you wont catch me saying that shit, so you can do the same....ok?

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Agreed 1000 fucking percent ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the president is as much white as he black.

BronerFan likes this.
  10. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I know he is but he'll go down in history as the first black president.So they can take the good with the bad,lol His race isn't the issue with me anyway.I wouldn't vote for him if he was albino,but I know several voted for him because he was black. My point was, racism is wrong regardless of the color doing it.Coming on here and saying the main trash is the "WHITE MAN" is pretty inappropriate. Whether meant in fun or not,I can't tell. The whole whitey holding me back stuff is old and tired.There was a time a black kid,from a single parent home that smoked dope and was unqualified for his job was either destined for a welfare check,selling drugs or prison but now he can be the fucking president.So I think people can quit blaming whitey now. I really don't see why the race card was played on this thread anyway,except some people sees this part of the forum just as a place to spew bullshit that otherwise wouldn't be tolerated. If that's what this place is fine but I think it'll be detrimental to the forum to do so.

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

This just started out as a bum on Judge Judy,lol and that's where it should've stayed

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

All the presidents are related Bush and Obama are 10th cousins lol

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I did hurt your FEELINGS!!! You see any time someone gets OFFENDED is because there feelings was hurt. Some people get really offended when you talk about RACE, some people get really offended when you talk about Religion. Some people get there feelings hurt when a ANIMAL is hurt. Its ALL about what OFFENDS someone. Isnt this the reason why Eatme made it mandatory to join this section , because if your sensitive and get offended easily you shouldnt be here. You took what I wrote personal, if you go back and read what I wrote it rings truth. You said all races have trash in them , which is true , I just stated that the race with the most trash is the white race, and you bann me for that shit? come on man where is your thick skin with all your guns and knifes you wield? LOL

Like I said many times before if you can get pass my sarcasim there is a reason of truth to what I say.

Its not like I am just spewing out dumb ass shit like LWG, LMAO no offense Laced. LOL and as much as I tease LWC I think he is a aight dude, because he can TAKE what I dish out and that shows some signs of gameness LOL.

Yawl should know me by now , my problem is not really with anyone personally so dont take what I say personal , my problem is with Authority in General LOL.

14. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You see if I was very sensitive about race, I would find that image very disturbing, even if it was a joke and that would be grounds enough for you to get banned? LOL

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Sadie I do have a way with my words but it only works on women LOL.

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Saiy I knew when you made the comment about white trash you didn't mean it to be racist or offending but I understand you since I have gotten to know you in chat so I know you didn't mean anything by it I understand your sarcasm and it didn't offend me but each person is different. Everyone know's this country is ran by the white man and I am white and can say it without feeling guilty or bad for the past and the way white people have treated many races. It's just the way it is and in order to move forward we have to acknowledge history. I am a little less sensitive to this shit because I have half black kids and grew up with catholic mother and a jewish stepfather lmfao don't know how that happened but it did.

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Did I say I was joking. LMAO. That was put up for real :-) Just sick of the double standard.

18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I know it was a joke, my whole point is that it ONLY effects those who get OFFENDED!!!!! LOL

19. capo

capo Big Dog

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

"I just stated that the race with the most trash is the white race, and you bann me for that shit? come on man where is your thick skin with all your guns and knifes you wield? LOL"

all the guns and knives in the closet isnt gonna change the way i feel about stupidity.
    but thats cool, anyone can say shit like that on the net.