1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Machobuck or evolution breedings

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by easyboss, Nov 12, 2009.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

to each there own if i had the $ i may have gotten one at one time. i almost got one from imperios for 500 and 500 shipping not to steep.

2. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Ok so what does this do for the game as a whole then ? I f i bought one of these mega pups for mega money , and it turned out a cur, what should i do then, breed the pussy off it, so i can make a lot of money, OR put it to sleep cos it has no place in a dogmans yard, regardless of the price ?? Put yourself in that position and answer.

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

i think it people arent honest the line will suffer ...the folks selling these dogs r respnosible ans should be planning this better....thats why we got shitty mayday dogs all over.

4. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

i would cull without hesitation, whether the dog was a giift or many $$$ .i find the question strange, people only buy $2000 pups if they can afford them and seeing as buying any pup is a gamble (could die of numerous things) then i would think people would be able to afford to cull it if it does not work out it is better than getting a bad name for selling curs as that will hurt you more in the pocket in the long run than weeding out the dogs not suitable for your breeding programme, i find it people like piczo wannabes that always spout on about how much things cost and how they need to move stuff on if its not worked for them..

5. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Perfect example- i am aware of 2 different folk personally who have bought breedings directly off evos yard - they aint hunted shit , and already are ``selling few to cover costs``

You see where im coming from now ? Whos going to be honest enough when it comes to losing their own money ??

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

people who got the money lolol i used to buy expensive dogs ...my freinds give me ones just as good or better now.

7. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

same here but not everyone is so lucky and i suppose if something turned up i had to have i would pay a little over the odds for it if i had too

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Alot of the time the breeder don't give a shit aobut "the game as a whole". it's clear the focus is "THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLA". if they gave a shit bout the game they would probably be holding on to most them pups they clame to be worth so much.

Vic

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

whos that then easyboss?....your sure they are from evo??...:confused:

10. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

diffferent strokes for different folks. I have had the money and seen dogs I wanted. but there was just no way i would pay that much for a pup. Now a grown proven dog is another story all together.

Vic

11. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Yes - Off their yard , in pup.

12. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

are these dogs around you in ldn ?

13. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Ofcourse not - there overseas.

14. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

I agree totally about that vic.

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

easyboss......you are getting my goat up.

16. peppapig

peppapig Banned

easyboss??....suck the back of them..........................;):rolleyes:

17. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

if you dont want to cull like you are supose too when the circumstances call for it than take the 2gs and buy a brood bitch off the breeding you like then take her to a worthy stud an that way you will always have the bitch to get more prospects off than you can pull with the pups sell a couple because there will always be someone like you who is wanting the blood and willing to pay. boom got your money back and have a litter to play ball with. thats what i would do if i spent 2gs on a pup which i wouldnt do unless the blood was not being peddled an the only one that would have a brood bitch off the yard would be me an no more would be sold than i would go for it in those situations money talks:cool:

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fuck me dude......have you ever heard of full stops or coma's?? ...ive no idea how to read that....:confused::confused::eek:

19. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

sorry you gotta excuse peppapig he has been drinking since this morning so he is playing the prick of the day role:p

20. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member