1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

M&m working terriers

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by Blackpoison, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

2. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

Re: M&m working terriers

i dont know what to make out of this picture.

3. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

bring that picture to the hunting life forum working terrier section. See what they think of it.

4. Re: M&m working terriers

Can't view the pic mate, but for f*cks sake I wouldn't wish the hunting life on anyone lol

5. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

nor me a few good dogmen way out numberd by trolls , hunting life is arguement .com :eek:

6. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

The pups are 3/4 patterdale and 1/4 lakeland. These dogs can actually work out pretty well. The lakeland patterdale crosses I've seen were mostly 1/2 and 1/2 and they have weaker stamina and air capacity than a purebred patterdale, but they make up for it by being stronger, due to their larger size. They were all around 14-20#, but even for a 20 lb. dog they can work the ground pretty well. They make great badger dogs and, in my humble opinion, are better fox dogs than the patterdale due to their larger size.