1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lung development

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by csotelo9388, Nov 19, 2010.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

being that it is so important fr lung development at any early age what kind of playful exercises r gud fr young dogs?n at what age?

2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Lung development should have occured while the pup was still in the bitch. If your referring to conditioning, then I would suggest waiting untill said hound is no longer at a young age. A nice walk is always helpful to any dog any age any size. Hope this helped you.

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

maybe i said it wrong but i was told it was important to do playful exercises when they r young to get the most out of the youngsters grown body, n this is suppose help alot fr better lungs

4. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

It's important your dog has an active life on his pup stage, this means the dog must be active and play alot, work his brain so he develops it according to his age, provide a good feed and care and you'll see the positive results on adulthood.

5. chucho

chucho Big Dog

I throw a basket ball around in the back yard and it
    drives my 7mo. old pup nuts. He loves chasing it around.
    The neighbors kids have kicked their soccer balls over
    and by the time they come asking for it my pup had already
    put his teeth into it. That's him on my avitar pic.

6. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Good post! Very true.

7. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

thnx fr the info