1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lucy on her spring pole

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by coop-dog, Jun 16, 2010.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

[ame="http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/westcoastboy/?action=view&current=093.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

2. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

put a hide up that dog will not stay in hold

3. Thats awesome. She seems real determined. I think the hide would help with her grip.
    I love the bullmastiffs just walking up like "what the hell" and strolling away!

4. baconffa

baconffa Pup

a bicycle tube works better

5. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Nice bitch.

6. bionic

bionic Big Dog

Looks like she's in beautiful shape. I agree about using something else on the springpole. That rope toy looks a bit too thick for her to hold onto.

7. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

She looks real nice!:)

8. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Thanks for the tips that is a older vid she will hold her bite I have timed her on there for 30 min with out letting go .I will try a tire tomorrow though.