1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lou Colby's book

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 1916, Dec 31, 2010.

1. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Has anyone here read it?

2. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

Yes. I have a signed copy that I purchased from him several years ago.

I've read it cover to cover several times and my youngest daughter, who is now 9 years old has had it read to her several times as well.

She was with me when we met him and he made an impression on her.

3. JRoCc

JRoCc Pup

I ordered mine from Lou a little over a year ago...it was a very interesting read.

4. 1916

1916 Big Dog

is it like the joe colby book or is it different?

5. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

Is this the one he did with Jessup?

6. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I think it is,kind of sad.

7. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

Yea, good read. Not really a book for tips, just to read some history of the Colby dogs. Got a signed copy, but didn't get to meet him. Did get to talk to him on the phone and got a few emails I saved from him. As old as he is, he don't mind talking to the youngsters. He actually had a heart attack or some other health problems a few years ago.

8. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

yes great book for history! it a shame that cunt jessup helped him write it!

9. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

got it in pdf.. didnt read yet

10. 1916

1916 Big Dog

yup, thats what i find sad, cant figure out how she got in with mr.colby or why he would let her near anything of his.

11. KBK

KBK Big Dog

I read it and thought it was good, the first chunk was good, lots of historical dogs and a bit of action, last third is more petbull than gamedog though.

All in all, well worth a read

12. How did Diane Jessup con Mr.Colby n2 her involvement in the book?She's a NEW'S women,that's how.Very good at conning folks!

13. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

Not a bad book if you accept the pitbull for being a great dog at anything it does. Alot of pictures.:D

14. spliff

spliff Big Dog

can you sent that to me?pm me if ya want.

15. JRoCc

JRoCc Pup

I didn't know anything about Jessup when I purchased the book...I don't think I would purchase it today knowing about her.