1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Loposay

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by speedboat, Oct 8, 2012.

1. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Is it pronounced la-posse-a orrrrr?

2. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

ive also heard Lop-a-say from some of her friends...? heard it both ways. never talked to her.

3. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

And thats what I thought... A friend of mine pronounced it the first way I spelled it n I said who in the hell are u talkn abt... So maybe somebdy will enlighten

4. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I know someone who pronounces F.B.'s last name as Boo-Drox, lol!!!! That ish be havin me crackin up!!!

5. art

art Big Dog

Shit funny lol

6. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Aww man that name is murdered so much... Esp. My way where its no cajun influence... But I may only know 2ppl who pronounce it correctly in my eyes... Boo-dro

7. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thanx alot ngo.... Youve ended the controversy... As well ive bought a few of your dvds in the past... And I want my money back! Lmao naw they were all great... watched them so much they skip now