1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Loposay line

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BOTP Kennels, Sep 27, 2013.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I just meant for info on the line since her family is or was the source of it. I didnt know she was out. Never really followed the line.

2. KOUNTRY

KOUNTRY Pup

realpitsnobull, your right she's not her father but she was responsible for all the breedings of Buster as the old man passed away soon after getting him home.

3. I feel you never said she was not official just don't think you can compare them at all I am a big fan of the man and other real dog men of that era in those real action days of the past!

4. KOUNTRY

KOUNTRY Pup

All I'm saying is most people on here only know of Buster forward and she's the reason for all those breedings. even one side of Mtn Man Homer. Miss Rage Rebels Sundance and so on.

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I think her opinion of the line would be as accurate at any, who do you think taught her.....

6. Oh I know her opinion is as good as any if you want to listen to the one who in a few years sold all his stock for $$ because she can and all the great history behind the line that took the man decades to make with hard work blood sweat and tears! I bet he did not teach her that! But to each is own its 2013 not the 90's anymore .

7. KOUNTRY

KOUNTRY Pup

I'm to old to be up this late pecking on this thing but I will say dig a little deeper before speaking on some things that seem one way. But in reality are totally the opposite. when I last saw Patsy she wasn't in the best of health and was in need of some help at her place.

8. Oh I am not fussing just know how hard and long it takes to make a great line and how easy it is to lose it for what ever reason just a shame how some great blood disappears so fast. Her dad give the hounds to her it was her call don't mean I agree but health is more important than anything and times are rough hell the gov is shut down ! And buster is not a loposay dog he got that dog from carver ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [152] :: (SHIVAR'S) LOPOSAY'S BUSTER and if your pop give you a yard full of great dogs like him how hard wld it be for you to stud him out with your dads name behind you?? You think about it not hating lets keep it real please!

9. art

art Big Dog

that is bo real ped pasty told me years ago

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

buster put them on the map lol. he was from one of the most impactfull litters of all time. I call it
    ' eli/spook II" bullyson bred to arts missy produced some monsters and buster wasnt even the best one out the litter.

11. From the breeding of Walling’s Bullyson to Art’s Missy there came a litter of well known dogs: Hudson’s Tex, Holt’s Jeremiah, Davis’ White Bull, H. L.’s Rojo, Kemmer’s Macho, Gomez’ Toot, Giroux’ Black Pinky, Ramsey’s Arty, Reddick’s Tootsie Roll, Petronelli’s Fox, Lott’s Dr. Pepper, Carver’s Belle, Carver’s Black Missy, Carver’s White Bull, Art’s Big Boy, Bickett’s Boze, Hudes’ Spade, Carson’s Spook, J. Carver’s Nassan, Perry’s Big Missy, Perry’s White Missy, and Loposay’s Buster to name a few.
    I believe it was 1973 when Mr. Loposay purchased Buster from Maurice Carver.
    Mr. Loposay’s friend John Shivar of Fla. worked for an airline, and he could fly to Tx and pick up Buster for free. Shivar agreed to do this as long as he could use Buster for a short time as he had a <nobr>couple</nobr> of his best bitches coming in season. The agreement was made and Mr. Shivar brought Buster to his home in Fla. and was bred to a couple of his best. Not a month had passed before Mr. Shivar had passed away. J.R. Loposay made the trip to Fla. and brought Buster back to Sanford, NC. One month later Mr. Loposay passed away.
    Most all the famous breedings of Buster were made by Mrs. Loposay and their daughter untill Buster passed on in 81.
    Through the years in fast company the talk around the campfire was that Buster was really a Colby dog.
    In 1978 the late Andre Giroux reported <nobr>a match</nobr> he had just won with a son of Davis’ Gr. Ch. Boomerang that he called Paddy (Trulock’s Ch. Spike in some peds thanks to the G-Man). This was Paddy’s third win and Andre also wanted to register him as a Champion. During the course of the conversation Andre was bemoaning the fact he didn’t have a thing to breed Paddy to, that is nothing that he thought would cross well with Paddy. Andre was reminded that he did have a bitch that would look real good bred to Paddy. The bitch was called Black Pinky and was one of the 30 or so odd dogs that was registered as being sired by Bullyson out of Art’s Missy. Andre never liked that old bitch, he claimed she was as ugly as any bitch he had ever seen. Someone had cut off her ears and her tail and she was scared from head to toe. Andre had matched her one time and had to pick her up in nine minutes with a bad bleeder (actually she jumped the rail and ran for the hills). Andre had farmed her out after she lost and as he thought about it, he did admit that the bitch was as ugly as sin. At last Andre agreed that the breeding looked like a good one and then he said, “I’ll make the breeding and if they have pups, I’ll send you a couple odd male pups.”
    Some time later Andre called again and said that Black Pinky had whelped five in that litter, three male pups and would I mind if he just sent me one pup instead of the two he promised. He sent me a little black pup, chunky built and undershot that even at his early age, he looked like he was in charge of everything around him. Andre registered the dog with ADBA and named him Black Flash.
    Irish Tom purchased a son of Buster he named Justice. Rebel Kennel’s had a belly brother to Justice named Son Dance, on some peds Sundance. Justice was registered as Morgan’s Toro as these dogs were bred by the late Vern Morgan.
    Hudson’s Tex was highly touted in his match career, so much so that it was planned for him to go into Ch. Greaser. As luck, or fate, or whatever you desire to call it goes, Tex got hurt in a chain fight and Hudson was going to have to pay the forfeit. Rather than give away money, he called and asked if Adams would take over the match with Zebo. Zebo eventually went on to win this legenary match. Tex was later matched into D. Devine (Coleman’s) Ace (Cassius Clay breeding). Tex was all over Ace, but not doing much damage, while Ace was. At :17 a turn was called on Ace. At the :55 min mark, after 14 scratches each, Tex was ahead, but Ace did alot of damage from the bottom, and took over the fight. Tex made his last six scratches game, stumbling ones. Ace won in 1:17, Tex lost dead game when attempting his last scratch he took a few steps forward and collapsed. He died shortly after the fight. THOUGHT YALL MIGHT ENJOY THE READ

youngboyzinc

12. that ped shows more the the ped i found on him

13. Yeah I got the BFKC 6 gen on my dog king but that's the most I got but thanks anyway

14. That aint the same tex. The tex in the story tats posted was brother to ramsey ch arty. Tex was off bully/missy carver sold that tex. Dean hudson and i think he was just a money man. Thats the tex thats writen about.

15. Ok thanks good info

16. art

art Big Dog

what he side^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

17. url=http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=351292][​IMG][/url]

We owned him of Trigger man. Solid, durable, game hounds. Lacked ability but made up for it in HEART.