1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking to adopt !

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by SavePits, Nov 22, 2011.

1. SavePits

SavePits Pup

Hello :)

I have been looking for a couple months now for a pit and would preferably like to adopt.. any age is fine. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and I haven't found any rescues around here .. but if you know of any please let me know or sites that i can check out.. traveling is not a big issue. I just want to give back and after hearing so many dog fights and learning about the breed I just want to help save a dogs life, because through all their pain of their past they just want love and I will give him/her lots of it because they deserve it!

Nia