1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for weight pulling harness for 65 LB female

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by devinben3, Jan 18, 2005.

1. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Hey, just wondering if anyone has any used weight pulling harness to start my 65 lb female on? she's 20 in tall. Let me know, we need to start conditioning her, and we lost all of our harnesses due to the hurricane floods here in north carolina. let me know. thanks.
    devinben3

2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

3. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

Pulldoggies.com is where I bought my weight pull harness for my 50 lb male. We haven't entered any competitions, but for what we use it for, it's great! I'm sure it'd be great for competitions too. And their prices seem to be better than anywhere else I looked at the time (a couple of years ago).

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Big Dog

I personally refuse to support anyone who purposely breeds mutts which they do over there at pulldoggies, so I will not recommend that site. I do not have any used harnesses for sale, but I will recommend The Drag'N' Lady Harnesses for a new harness in case you are unable to find one used.