1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for turtlebuster blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redboylove, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm located in the southeastern part of Virginia and was wondering if anyone knew of any good kennels with good turtlebuster bred dogs nearby. If not is there any information for getting in contact with Mr. G. himself or Mr. E.. If necessary send me a pm but the informatio is very much needed. Also let me know how to post a pedigree up here. i know how you uys love seeing what the plans are. Thanks in advance.
    BRK

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

IDT they want would any info past around the internet .

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

There was one guy on here that had what seemed to be a good source for that blood :rolleyes: . His name was Wolverine. He was actualy cuite knowledgeable. but you woulnd have never guessed that from his post. He was a wild dude :eek:. seemed to feed off starting RANDOM shit on the page I mean RANDOM. i had his number and email but don't know where it is now. I will see if I can find it. Give him a call and see what i can find out.

Vic

4. Very much appreciated vic. Its cool if they don't their information all over the net but if there is a website or information online that I just haven't been able to find I would like some assistance. Thank youBRK

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site RedBoyLove. I was wondering if you read the rules of the site. Reppin kennels is not allowed, it used to be but not now. With the present climate the way it is now most dogmen ans women dont want there kennels blasted over the internet. Whether you do anything wrong or not law enforcement doesnt care, there new objective is to kill all of the dog whether they get a conviction or not. if you dont believe me read this post. http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30404&highlight=raided2
    After 3-4 post you should not be on here asking about kennels. Take your time and get the jist of the site please. Thanks Staff....:rolleyes:
    THREAD CLOSED

BC

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.