1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for this books...

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Mikemorabito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

Hi all, i'm looking for this books at reasonable prices if some one have them and is keen to sell it, just drop me a p.m

thank you

mike

GLADIATOR DOGS

WORLD OF FIGHTING DOGS

Colbys Book of the APBT by Louis Colby

2. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

did you check amazon and ebay?

3. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

hi mark i do and i found many others at great price, amazon have it mostly but for some reason don't ship to spain !!

4. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

I see, every now and then folks will post some things to sell. there is a site that has em for sale but I can't put my finger on the address.

5. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

6. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

7. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

8. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

Naw but that Gladiator Dogs book will. Good grief.

9. Surely they are joking. $646!!

10. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

the semecic books are utter rubbish,

11. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Yes, they are not well written and have a lot of false info in them. I got rid of my copies years ago.

There was a copy of his World of Fighting Dogs that sold for $18 a few days ago, certainly a better price than those ridiculous prices posted above!

The World of Fighting Dogs by Carl Semencic (1984, B... | eBay

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

x3
    i wasted money on WOFD 16 years ago and for whatever reason its still on my shelf

13. jacko

jacko CH Dog

a book is a memory !!

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

apart from barkers book ..thats a nightmare !! lol

15. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

thanks for the colby book wiret, if any of you can tell me more about good books i would much apriciete it, also staffordshire bull terrier books, thank you very much fam

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

contact Ngo the moderator. hes got a couple that are must haves...Book of Gamedogs and the Book of Interviews

17. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

thanks lee, i got all his books except the interviews, ngo is a real good friend

18. ender

ender Pup

Mike look PM.

19. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

answered thank you

20. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

650$ can buy a fella a good pup fuck the book.