1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for someone who makes the heavy duty crates

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Patch O' Pits, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Hi all I'm looking for someone who makes the heavy duty crates locally in the NJ, Philly NYC area.

There was a guy at the NJ show who made them, but I didn't gt a chance to get his #
    UUUGH!

Help please...

THANKS in advance!

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

3. This guy is in NC Very nice ones! Maybe if they come to the show in NJ or they could send it with somebody who is coming ;)

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

idk wtf the incompatible browser means???? the link works

4. skinny

skinny Pup

who makes them

5. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

anyone? I want to know as well

6. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

BoogiemanBlood and
    Darn the links don't work.
    Can you try to pm, e-mail or face book it to me?
    THANKS!!!!!

rallyracer,
    Pet edge doesn't have what I need. I don't want bars and they don't look sturdy enough. Thanks though for the link. I may order a travel/show crate from them.

7. Here is the link.

h ttp://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=139397192788785&set=t.100000539768528

Copy and paste it into your browser and take the space out after the h

For whatever reason the links won't work when this site converts it to a hyperlink.

8. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

That link works, but because I am not on his friends list it won't show me any picts...
    it says:
    "This content is currently unavailable
    you may not have permission to view this page"

Can you put the link like you just did up for his profile page, and I'll send him a friend request ?
    YOU'RE THE BEST-EST-EST!!!!
    :dogkiss:

9. Here ya go. I get that message sometimes on FB when trying to view pics. It will work if you try it later. ;)

Here is his profile. Tell him I sent you :)

h ttp://www.facebook.com/#!/3CrossKennels

Same thing just remove the space after the h ;)

10. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I sent a friends request, but it wouldn't let me put a message with it. So hopefully he will accept and I'll tell him your sent me to him. :)

THANKS AGAIN!!!

11. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

not sure if you found the right crates- i was refering to these-

http://www.petedge.com/product/Home...ct-Empire-Cages/pc/194/c/310/sc/502/45512.uts

if 3/4"tube steel and 1/2" round stock ( all steel construction) isnt sturdy enough, then i would hate to see what you are trying to contain :D

are you looking for a ~house~ crate or something to ~transport~ with?

12. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Thanks! It is for the house.

That is a great crate for the average dog who won't try anything to get out, but even if that keeps him in he will break his teeth on those bars. After paying a hefty vet bill for his recent dental surgery due to him fracturing several teeth, I know bars won't cut it...

He also is too smart for his own good and can open most types of locks and even doorknobs. So I have to really watch what type of door is on it.

That is a pretty awesome crate though. I know a few people who have it and love it. So it may help out others who are looking.