1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for some serious boyles dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by maydaymatt, Jan 11, 2012.

1. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

looking to up on a good boyles dog. any help?

2. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Hawaiian punch kennels

3. picasso

picasso Big Dog

LOL I wouldn't take one if it was free, DNA on file with the "man". Biggest bust in history, ring a bell. I don't even do stuff with my dogs and I wouldn't touch one. Go in for a rabies shot or blood work and end up in jail for nothing.

4. Nice bred bulldog hardluck

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

Paranoid much?

6. picasso

picasso Big Dog

Everyday LOL. I just never thought they would have taken it this far already over dogs.

7. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Who knows you may get put on to "THE LIST" just from participating here.
    I could be a fed, you could be a fed, everyone a pig or snitch is how you have to think. Your petbull could have a spring pole outback and shit can go down if they want it to.

8. picasso

picasso Big Dog

Very True. Small circles keep the crooks and the snitches out and BS in St Louis proves that you can't trust nobody because there is a loop hole in the laws that benefit the man way more than us by far. This all start over the Patriot Act, seriously dogs and Terrorist go hand in hand LOL. We are all probably on the list but hell I am on the list for buying ammo and stock pilling food! Serious on the food, you are considered a terrorist for having a 3 month or more supply of food WTH> off topic M2C