1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for newmans ch buck bred females

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ronnynew123, Sep 6, 2010.

1. i am looking for anyone who may have some of my old blood . i was the owner of newmans ch buck. contact me if you have some of that left.

2. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

I understand what you are saying Gorilla but there are people who will pay the price for something worth it. I would pay up to 2K for something that has a proven track record and I know isn't going to be a waste of money.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

There it is. Keep your dogs to yourself. Dont show em and dont sell them.

4. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

If this is who is who I think it is, people should give you blood out of respect for who you are and what you did with that particular strain off of Reno. There is no dogmen left out there, hell best dog people I know don't even own bulldogs no more that is how bad it truly is out there. People are playing down the ability of the man to get inside our lives. This game is high tech and fast and not worth it truly. I hope you find it but a bad time to look for it from anyone but friends. Maybe Kunta....

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Yes....the Patricks are trying to do the same thing!

6. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Gorilla, you are right about the police. They will do whatever it takes to get to your dog(s). I should have worded it better than what I did. If you have a dog that is off proven producers and the puppy or dog itself are showing good signs then it's worth the buy. Sorry for putting it out there like I did. It definitely wasn't meant like it was put. I wouldn't tell anyone to roll there dog ESPECIALLY not in front of someone. We all know what happens when we do something stupid like that.

7. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Worst part of it, Patricks had a good yard, today they were just selling dogs with pedigrees. I don't understand how people think they can make a living but hell if people are willing to give their stock to him so be it but I can't find the respect for that man or that woman in 2010 but 20 plus years ago they were something. A little full of theirselves on their accomplishment when they haven't produce a good litter, some good dogs here and there but nothing to write home about by far. Buck's owner is different from what I know of him, they do it for the dogs.

8. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Somebody should help the guy out! Anybody who does it for the dogs instead of their wallet deserves the respect !

9. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

agree 100% he gave to us,so let's give back,but you always have the one's saying don't do this or that,mainly cause they are the one's peddling.thinking that the oldtymer might make a come back:D

10. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Someone needs to give him back a proven dog or half a litter of pups to work with.
    Whatever he does with them is his business.
    Honestly it's not a good time to get back into the dogs unless you keep it quiet and private, selling pups will get you a free bus ride upstate.

11. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

come on BX,pups will get you upstate,it's what you choose to do with the parents of them pups will,but the only thing i know will is illegal substance and firearms:Dpups are being sold all day long,some peddling and some honest,but you can't tell me selling pups is illegal ''i was born in the night not last night''

12. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Come on now kera you know what I'm talking about.
    I'm obviously not talking about pups off pretty weightpull dogs.

13. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

i know just kidding LOL!

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I respectfully disagree!!!....why are ppl still on these sites?....why do good dogman still have yards but they are closed to the public and private about it?...the game isn't over just not as open as it use to be!!....why do u still have dogs if it's over with?....I kno u kno alot about these dog way more than probably I will ever kno but I do kno that the game is ALIVE and WELL!!.....that's like saying just because 20 well known drug kingpins got busted the drug game is over!!!...now we all kno that is not happenin nomatter how many kingpins u bust!...u do have shady dogman out here, u do have peddlers out here but ur going to have ppl like that in anything u do!!... No matter wat it is u do!!!....

15. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

the ones looking for Boyles dogs are looking to peddle? Actually, boyles dogs are showing, youre all on this peddle word, if you were around before everything broke lose, pick up any old mag and anyone at anytime could pick up the phone and send money for a pup from most all the legends in these dogs. People are shty, they always have been, that hasnt changed but dogmen have always sold puppies also

never has been hard to get dogs from most anyone

BLK is the best kennel in the fkn world right now and they SELL PUPPIES

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I got a ?....cause alot of ppl always say the word "peddle"....how did all these ppl get dogs if it wasn't peddled to them?....everybody didn't grow up with a bulldog on their yard so how did they get them?...I'll bet u the old dogmen sold them!!....tell me a dogman who never sold a pup?....not some old cat that stays 3 blocks from u but a legend that was in the game or once was in the game?....pretty hard isn't it?....lol....now all these old cats who had good stock on their yard and had grch and ch and when they had a litter u got ppl coming up saying I'll give u 2 and 3 thousand for a pup ( back then that was alot of money) u mean to tell me u think they weren't sellin them?....lol....imagine that!!!...let somebody come to me and say I'll give u 3 to 4 thousand for a pup!.....uhhhh gone!!!....call me watever u want to call me!!....but I'm sellin that pup and a couple more if they want them!!....lol

6Dog likes this.