1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for info about rascal bloodline....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by newt, Sep 22, 2010.

1. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

2. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

PADogman, I can clear out a spot for that girl if you ever want to get rid of her. :)

4. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

She will never leave my yard lol.

5. newt

newt Pup

thanks It looks like some people don't get the point of the website I mistakingly thought we were suppose help provide info and educate each other,im looking to become a real dogmen.

6. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

newt..if you want to find out about traits,behavior etc look no further then your pups parents...wasnt trying to be a dick. found this for ya

CRENSHAW'S CH. RASCALChampion Rascal was born in 1972 on the yard of Maurice Carver and was later owned by James Crenshaw. Rascal won 5 contracted matches, 6 off the chain and suffered just 1 lost, and that was his first. His first match was at 52lbs. against C. Sykes' Sampson, and took the count a 1:52. At this same match Ch. Honeybunch won her second match in :28. In 1974 Rascal met Wood's Snooty, again at 52lbs. and this close match ended in 1:57. For his third match and second win, he defeated Irish Jerry's Soldier in 1:30. For his championship, he won over Baxter's Booger in 1:16 at 48lbs., which turned out to be his ideal weight. He then had wins over Hughes' & Hick's Big Boy in 1:45 and Langston's Satan in 1:19.
    Champion Rascal wasn't noted for possessing a devastating mouth, as some would have had many believe, but he was a very game dog as all of his matches went over the hour mark. he fought any style, but preferred to work the head. Not many dogs could put Rascal behind. Even in his loss to Sampson, Sampson died within an half an hour after the match.
    His ability to produce is evident in the likes of Gr. Ch. Pedro, Ch. Rascal, Jr., Demon, Sugar, Bandit, Polly, and Krypto just to name a few of his offspring.
    Rascal died at the age of 11 in 1983, but will be remembered as one of the best.

7. newt

newt Pup

thanks for the info I guess I made a big mistake buying without papers shes a great dog very game twice rolled.

8. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

:eek::eek::confused::rolleyes:

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Now just teach her sit, stay, lay down and shake. You'll have all the games wrapped up. ;)

10. carverboy1

carverboy1 Big Dog

That's what u taught urs.lol

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the hole gets deeper & deeper each day. now yall don't get mad because it's your own doing. use your fucking head people.

12. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

are you talking about crenshaws rascal or trahans rascal? Both are real good dogs and I see ? and ref a-lot but I don't no which one we're talking about

13. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

whats a matter ben? The dogs from the 70's

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Eddieem, he wasn't talking about rascal........