1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lookin' ROUGH!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Zoe, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm temporarily fostering this little guy for a few days. He was picked up running around a reserve with his sibling. He is just breaking my heart. He's nibbley and stinky but oh so sweet. The picture doesn't really capture what horrid shape his skin is in. I can't believe his sibling is still running loose out there tonight when it is so cold and he is so naked. :( He is seriously bummin' me out.
    [​IMG]

Vicki likes this.
  2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

his skin looks really bad, even in the picture. Does he have mainge? or a bad bad case or fleas?

3. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

poor pup. He looks like such a sweetie too.

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

It's a bad, bad case of mange. :(

5. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

Poor baby! My Indy used to look like that until many many rounds of Ivermectin later.....

6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Bless your big heart, Zoe!

7. rpk

rpk Big Dog

Pups looks like it has red mange! You should think about getting it on ivomec and an anti-biotic such as penicilin. Also try some vitamins. I hope he survives.

8. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

man that looked like a rat (sorry no offense i just didnt know till i read) hope he gets better and the mange clears up he looks kinda miserable.

9. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

if he doesn't have heart worms... i would say about 1/2 cc of ivermec in him..

10. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

What a saint you are.

Best wishes . . .

11. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Wow. How nice of you to foster, that is wonderful.

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

He does look a little rat like, or wart hog like. Poor guy. He has no clue how hurtin' he looks. He is all love and kisses. He is being treated with ivomec and will be getting on some antibiotics. We also have some New Stock to try and some aloe vera inbetween to soothe his skin.

13. simms

simms CH Dog

Demodex.
    Needs some ivomec, cephelexin, and some mitaben dips.

Regards.

14. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Oh my! Poor guy. Hope all gets better for him, fast.