1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lookin for a staffie for my daughter

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Bama_Bulldog, Sep 6, 2010.

1. I'm in north alabama and looking for a stafford pup for my young daughter. I have my own bulldogs but am looking for a stafford for my daughter and wife. I don't want one of the fat akc pieces of shit but if anyone could point me in the right direction without having to take out a second mortgage I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

just a pity your in america as in britain we have thousands of them looking for good homes

3. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

I 2nd that, the shelters are full of them and American bulldogs over here!!!

4. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

bama bulldog why dont you try the staffs of old thread as the dogs look good & its based in america

5. ultimatek9

ultimatek9 Top Dog