1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Long torso or short compact torso bulldogs????what are the pro's and con's of each???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by biggadam419, Sep 14, 2010.

1. gameexchange

gameexchange Big Dog

Re: Long torso or short compact torso bulldogs????what are the pro's and con's of eac

I also agree with limey kennels break down of it.

2. popper

popper CH Dog

Re: Long torso or short compact torso bulldogs????what are the pro's and con's of eac

wouldnt this relate more to hieght than length? A taller dog can naturally ride the neck , head , ears and long bodied grab the legs better My female is tall but i wouldnt say she is long bodied.. would yall considerthislong bodied .. take into consideration she is stretched out

Attached Files:

• 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      93.6 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      82.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

I think she's pretty long..I like her build

4. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

farmer boys CH skateboard........dont get much shorter, lol!

5. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

Yup i would say pretty long... pretty girl!!!

6. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

limey said it all.

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wat about the short long body dogs!!...ex. Shorty cowboy.....short but body is very long...lot of short long body dogs that get the job done!!...I agree wit the short compact dogs but short long body dogs are the total package in my opinion!

8. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

ch skateboard hence the name