1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Little Bit, BJ and Beau...R.I.P loved ones

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by FearlessKnight, Feb 8, 2007.

1. I know they not our beloved pit bulls, but sharing their pictures helps keep their memory alive.
    Here is my Little Bit, January 4, 1992 - August 12, 1996
    She was trying really hard to get up them steps!
    [​IMG]

Her first B-day Jan1993
    [​IMG]

Hey, evidence never lied before!
    [​IMG]

We basically rescued her from a life of hell. We had gone to these people's house to inquire about a tree, and they must have had 20 dogs in that house, a litter (hers) one litter on the way and bunch of others. They were not selling them, as I asked if I could please take her, they gave her to me, best present I have ever received!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was her 3rd birthday Jan1995
    [​IMG]

Oh how she loved to play!
    [​IMG]

And this is BJ (left) a wolf and chow mix. The previous owners raised wolves but was appearently not ver responsible as they had a litter of these, but I tell you what, he was one the most gentle and compasionate dogs we had ever known (for his breed), Then there is Beau (right) full blooded boxer. He was a handful!
    [​IMG]

2. Michele

Michele Guest

RIP......they were beautiful.....

3. Thank you, they are missed dearly

4. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

RIP... Gone but never forgotten . I'm sure they are alive in your heart

So sorry for your losses