1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lines with natural wind?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by redcal, Dec 22, 2012.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I think a lot of times a blood line gets the credit as well as the blame for an individual dog. When a Eli dog wins two or three he did not win because he was an eli dog. He won because he is a good dog. The Bolio dog that quits does not hang it up because he is a Bolio dog. He checked up because he is a cur. For every good eli dog I will find ten Redboy dogs better. And for every 1 eli dog that quits i will find 10 redboy dogs that did the same.
    I like what am getting form the bolio/redboy crosses. But within that redboy line I am happier with the Mims strain of redboy, and within the Mims line there are strains of that redboy that offer things a little differently. So instead of saying I like the redboy line I say I like the dogs off Mims Spiffy, who happens to be a straight redboy dog. I have had other lines of redboy that did not work out for me, but that does not condemn the entire redboy family because my heavy deacon dog absolutely bit shit in half and then checked up just prior to graduation.
    All deacon dogs are not curs because mine happened to choose that route. Nor do all Bolio/Redboy dogs make the grade just because they are Bolio/Redboy dogs. Basically the two lines should be good dogs and the dogs that are not good dogs. S

2. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Within the different strains you have different breeders, breeders create dogs to their liking which in result creates variables within the strain. Wind, mouth, athleticism, intelligence, confirmation, and game are all affected. Meaning two people could take the same dog and breed him with different results.

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

your back.

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

clear your pm box...tried to message you.

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

very well said...

6. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Hey McCoy, Yea I'm back. Cleared my box so you can email me

7. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Hey McCoy....clear your inbox now...its full lol. I tried mailing you.

8. eliblood98

eliblood98 Banned

sorry if this was already said as i did not read this whole post but it isnt a bloodline thing its a indivitual thing i had 2 pups off the same breeding 1 had hard mouth little wind one had a moderate mouth but hella wind

9. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

my male was on a whole nother level as far as wind goes and my femal had moderat wind at best when shet gets tired she stops runnung but my male will keep going untill his paws are bloody and then some but we have to stop him or i think he would run untill he dies lol