1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lines with natural wind?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by redcal, Dec 22, 2012.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

amazing those man that can talk about any subject .....lol

2. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Dos xx internet reading dogman

3. lol, the good old times, Hammond's Roberto, off the great Andy L. Had one straight from Gary a long while ago, intense drive and hard mouth. I'd love to get my hands on a Chinaman x Alligator cross, it should be an interesting combination.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol yall are mean.....

5. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Hey its all good. I'm glad y'all are entertained. I understand its hard to read and believe anybodies post but your own. But hey.. I dont ask you to read them or comment on them. I also understand bashing other peoples post and dogs puts you in the click. Aswell as makes you look like a "Real Dogmen" so its all good. I wanna be cool to..lol. Y'all have a good Xmas.

6. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

7. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

8. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

Thanks, bootsbjj :-)

9. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Very nice ped slim...love jeep stacked in a ped like that.

10. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

11. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

You got pics?

12. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

:) Looks like your yard should be off to a good start.

13. redcal

redcal Pup

Looks good slim...thx

14. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

15. capo

capo Big Dog

.......lmao

16. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It is a nice cross,that's most of what I got and am loving it. :-)

17. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Stuff down from Carr's Had extremely good air and Panama Red stuff had good air.. Jeep stuff also has really good air.

18. sbc406

sbc406 Pup

I think we covered about every line...LOL!!!

19. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

That is because the answer to the original post is all of them. Every line will have dogs that just about breathe underwater, or have oxygen tanks on their back, or whatever, whatever. Just like the other post about which lines have mouth, well, all of them. It has to be narrowed down to the dog. That dog may have it and he may or may not throw it. For every eli dog than can breathe there are five more redboy dogs just like him and you can plug in whatever line to either part of the equation. a dog that has natural wind or hard mouth are just dogs with those traits who happen to be of a certain line. that certain line can't get credit just the dog...
    if one is set on a certain line..the post should be...i got a jeep/redboy dog and would like to add (whatever)...where are the jeep/redboy stud dogs that have consistently thrown this whatever....one could add the certain line of his choosing...S

20. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Well said slim...